Another newbie

Baloo

Hi, I've just found this sight after having quite a talk with myself about losing weight. I am at least 8st overweight and my knees are complaining bitterly about carrying me about by hurting more and more which means my mobility is getting less..
I have used slimming world before so think I will go back to that although the meeting isnt till next thursday but I want to start now (I've got all the books!!!)
I'm quite looking foreward to this but I find it hard to keep motivated for more than a few days!!!
Betty

Hiya betty, Welcome to the forum. Like yourself I have 8 stone to lose as well but we are all on here for the same thing to lose weight. If ya are ever feeling down or even in need of a chat, log on here there is always someone on and willing to talk. If ya are all up for starting the diet then I would start now rather than waiting. I know if it was me I would have changed my mind twice over but ya seem determined. Anyways all the best with everything and I look forward to reading your progress in the future, take care.

Welcome Betty! Good luck on your weight-loss - there's so much support available on these boards, if you need any help or advice just log on! xxx

hiya & welcome, good luck on your journey. x

Welcome to Minimins :)

Back