Another Newbie

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
Hi all,

Another newbie here!

A bit about my(diet)self; 2002 started Slimming World and lost 3.5 stone in 5 months. Came off it after a year and gained it all back plus more. :cry:
A very very miserable holiday in France last year spurred me to get back on the waggon and I've lost 2.5 stone in a year but its been a real struggle and I don't think SW suits me anymore (or my bodies got too used to it!). Having tried Slimfast half-heartedly a few months ago I have two half cans of shake powder in the cupboard which will start me on it properly.
I would love to lose 1.5 stone before Christmas though 1stone would do, but I have a mini target of 3 stone 8lbs initially to get back to my lowest SW weight in 2002.
I don't have as much willpower as I used to but I can be determined when I want to be - so I'm here to recieve help - and give what I can back!

My incentive as promised by my OH is an engagment ring and a trip to see New York & Las Vegas

So that's me!

Fallen Angel xx:break_diet:

Last edited:
What an incentive. I'll lose that weight in a flash. Good luck and I hope you reach your targets by your deadlines.

Thanks all, for some strange reason the incentives haven't helped me too much so far - not sure why! Maybe a good loss on SF will give me some hope that it is possible! I got so very miserable on SW towards the end because no matter what I did it wasn't working. Onwards & upwards (or should that be down? :rotfl: )

Back