Another Newbie

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Fallen Angel, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,

Another newbie here!

A bit about my(diet)self; 2002 started Slimming World and lost 3.5 stone in 5 months. Came off it after a year and gained it all back plus more. :cry:
    A very very miserable holiday in France last year spurred me to get back on the waggon and I've lost 2.5 stone in a year but its been a real struggle and I don't think SW suits me anymore (or my bodies got too used to it!). Having tried Slimfast half-heartedly a few months ago I have two half cans of shake powder in the cupboard which will start me on it properly.
    I would love to lose 1.5 stone before Christmas though 1stone would do, but I have a mini target of 3 stone 8lbs initially to get back to my lowest SW weight in 2002.
    I don't have as much willpower as I used to but I can be determined when I want to be - so I'm here to recieve help - and give what I can back!

My incentive as promised by my OH is an engagment ring and a trip to see New York & Las Vegas

So that's me!

Fallen Angel xx:break_diet:

Last edited: 2 November 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    What an incentive. I'll lose that weight in a flash. Good luck and I hope you reach your targets by your deadlines.

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Welcome Fallenangel, I have to agree they are awesome incentives good luck hunny x

5. chinaa

chinaa Full Member

Diet:
    slimfast
  6. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all, for some strange reason the incentives haven't helped me too much so far - not sure why! Maybe a good loss on SF will give me some hope that it is possible! I got so very miserable on SW towards the end because no matter what I did it wasn't working. Onwards & upwards (or should that be down? :rotfl: )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.