Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Another Newbie

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Fallen Angel, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,

Another newbie here!

A bit about my(diet)self; 2002 started Slimming World and lost 3.5 stone in 5 months. Came off it after a year and gained it all back plus more. :cry:
    A very very miserable holiday in France last year spurred me to get back on the waggon and I've lost 2.5 stone in a year but its been a real struggle and I don't think SW suits me anymore (or my bodies got too used to it!). Having tried Slimfast half-heartedly a few months ago I have two half cans of shake powder in the cupboard which will start me on it properly.
    I would love to lose 1.5 stone before Christmas though 1stone would do, but I have a mini target of 3 stone 8lbs initially to get back to my lowest SW weight in 2002.
    I don't have as much willpower as I used to but I can be determined when I want to be - so I'm here to recieve help - and give what I can back!

My incentive as promised by my OH is an engagment ring and a trip to see New York & Las Vegas

So that's me!

Fallen Angel xx:break_diet:

Last edited: 2 November 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    What an incentive. I'll lose that weight in a flash. Good luck and I hope you reach your targets by your deadlines.

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Welcome Fallenangel, I have to agree they are awesome incentives good luck hunny x

5. chinaa

chinaa Full Member

Diet:
    slimfast
  6. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all, for some strange reason the incentives haven't helped me too much so far - not sure why! Maybe a good loss on SF will give me some hope that it is possible! I got so very miserable on SW towards the end because no matter what I did it wasn't working. Onwards & upwards (or should that be down? :rotfl: )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.