Another newbie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by carraig77, 7 November 2008 Social URL.

1. carraig77

carraig77 Member

Hello
    I have decided to start now!. Every day since monday I have being putting off starting for another day. I was on the CD a few months ago and went from 203lbs to 154lbs. I stopped and was slid back up to 163lbs. So my target is 139lbs and I'm determined to make it b4 xmas. Any one else on week 1 would love to have a bit of support.
    cath:)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Cath, welcome to the site and good luck with CD, as you know it's fab and works really well if you stick to it.
    Good luck for getting to target by Xmas!
    xx

4. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

im in week 3 but i dont mind sharing come banter with you xx Good luck...xmas is just weeks away and you can do it

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck :) x

6. carraig77

carraig77 Member

slow start

Hi
    Thanks for the support. Anyway A slow start for me. Had planned to start friday. Had 2 shakes then had a chinese for supper:confused:, Determined to start saturday. Same story got on great up til 6pm, then some friends called and out came the wine and the chocolate biscuits. Sunday was a BAD day. But today have stuck to it all day :D!. So am off to bed now. Will be weighing in Friday so will try to stick to it til then.... one day at a time. I've been reading some of the success stories and they are all such an inspiration.
    So day 1 down.. roll on day 2!
    cath

7. Bb08

Bb08 Member

Hi,
    I'm another newbie, can't give much advice as haven't started the diet yet but good luck! Fab new figure for christmas here we come:p

8. fluffybluecat

fluffybluecat Full Member

Good luck with the diet cath &Bbo8 :)

9. carraig77

carraig77 Member

hi
    I had my first weight in on friday (yesterday) and I was 156lbs!!! Yippee.
    So thats 7 lbs gone for ever!

10. Helsy

Helsy Full Member

All good wishes to you newbies, stick to it and you'll get your wonderful rewards.

11. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Good luck on your weight loss journey