Another newbie

carraig77

Hello
I have decided to start now!. Every day since monday I have being putting off starting for another day. I was on the CD a few months ago and went from 203lbs to 154lbs. I stopped and was slid back up to 163lbs. So my target is 139lbs and I'm determined to make it b4 xmas. Any one else on week 1 would love to have a bit of support.
cath:)

Hi Cath, welcome to the site and good luck with CD, as you know it's fab and works really well if you stick to it.
Good luck for getting to target by Xmas!
xx

im in week 3 but i dont mind sharing come banter with you xx Good luck...xmas is just weeks away and you can do it

slow start

Hi
Thanks for the support. Anyway A slow start for me. Had planned to start friday. Had 2 shakes then had a chinese for supper:confused:, Determined to start saturday. Same story got on great up til 6pm, then some friends called and out came the wine and the chocolate biscuits. Sunday was a BAD day. But today have stuck to it all day :D!. So am off to bed now. Will be weighing in Friday so will try to stick to it til then.... one day at a time. I've been reading some of the success stories and they are all such an inspiration.
So day 1 down.. roll on day 2!
cath

Hi,
I'm another newbie, can't give much advice as haven't started the diet yet but good luck! Fab new figure for christmas here we come:p

Back