Another Newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bigmum, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. bigmum

bigmum Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone, I thought it was about time to introduce myself!
    I've never been on a forum before so this is quite a scary step, it feels a bit funny "talking" on the screen....
    I've discovered Minimins from my sister who said how fab it was, joined up last Friday and have been reading loads of threads ever since, now finally plucked up the courage to make this post.
    I'm one of those people who has NEVER been slim, dieted since age 9 in one form or another. I'm now 43 and the heaviest I've ever been, 15st 7lb. I have deliberately avoided "dieting" as such for the past 3 years and slowly gained 2st, before that I had been a steady 13.5 st for about 8 years.
    I work in an office of 5 women, 4 of us are overweight to various extents and have all decided to "Do Something About It!" together so we have bought a set of "Office Scales" and have the Weigh in on a Monday morning before battle commences.
    I am generally following Slimming World which I have done successfully before, I haven't joined a group yet but may do if I start to struggle. I'm finding this site very useful so far so here's to Losing It!!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. Nonna_edmo

Nonna_edmo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey bigmum i joined 2 days ago and it feels a little strange at first but you soon get used to it, and everyone here is so willing to help you if you have any questions, good luck loosing!

5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins and good luck on your weight loss journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.