Another Newbie

HI all. I would like to join you all if thats ok!
I am starting CS today and have just had my first bar for breakfast (chocolate, took a while to eat through it!). I currently weigh 13.12lbs and would really like to get down to 10 stone or a size 12 (whichever is the sooner).

Good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing how we are all getting on. If anyone wants a 'diet buddy' I would be happy to be one!

Kate

weight.png

Hiya!
Good luck with it, it really works for me!
I too am aiming for around 10st, so hopefully wont be that long!

hiya and welcome! hope you have a good first week! i know what you mean about the bars, they take ages to munch through!

Hi Kate - welcome and best wishes for your first week on CS! Let us know how you're doing and if you need any help, advise etc., just ask away! Take care x

Hiya I have just started today, and I have similar amount to lose (i have more lol) I want to get to 12 stone which for me is a 12 so would be happy there any more is a bonus.
I have enjoyed the shake and loved the bar yum, feeling very positive just hope for good losses xx Katie

good luck to you both..

plenty of good advice and tips on here.. hope it goes well for ya, let us know how your getting on :)

HI all. I would like to join you all if thats ok!
I am starting CS today and have just had my first bar for breakfast (chocolate, took a while to eat through it!). I currently weigh 13.12lbs and would really like to get down to 10 stone or a size 12 (whichever is the sooner).

Good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing how we are all getting on. If anyone wants a 'diet buddy' I would be happy to be one!

Kate

weight.png
Good luck on cs. Why don't you sigh up for the 8 week diet challange there are a few of us doing this. It is the first thread on this forum.

HI there - I am doing good thanks! I have a rather nasty cold but other than that I finding this diet so much easier than any other I have tried. Only trouble is that I cant stop weighing myself (4lbs down so far and am on day 4!) !! Naughty I know but I just cant resist!
How about you?

Hi I have that cold also mine going into my chest :cry:
Im ok cold and restarting after my order didnt turn up but hey good thing is last week I felt super tired and when on Cs I felt great !

Ah you have teh scales addiction lol I have that but after week 1 try and not weigh as ot can be your down fall.
Wek 2 weigh in on day 1 for your loss then get someone to hide your scales as our weight will go up and down all week owing to the fact we women arent lucky lol
Well done on 4lbs makes it spur you on doesnt it xx

Back