Another Noobie!

Boo_Boo_x

Hey Ladies and Gents!

Here I find myself again introducing myself on a diet site! But this time it's for keeps!

My name is Becky and I am overweight! I started Atkins on Tuesday, and I am finding it ok. Tuesday evening though I had a headache/migraine, I expected this, but so soon?

I have a lot of weight to lose so I am not expecting it to happen overnight. Since Monday I have been reading the board page to page. (Jim - If you are reading this, You inspire me. Along with everyone else!)

I am 21 and at my heaviest with 2 babies under one and under I want to lose this weight for them too and be fit and healthy, I look forward to spending this journey with you all. :)

Hi Becky Welcome and best of Luck :)
I started on the 1st jan and am loving it. Lots of great advice on here.

Hi becky and welcome love, I'll be watching for your posts. :)

Hey Becky,
I'm another newbie so we can track each other.

Best of luck with Atkins, it's a relief not to be calorie counting, restricting and feeling deprived, isn't it?

Melanie

Oh Yes Grovergirl!

It is great! I am missing one thing however, that is my squash, I don't really drink tea or coffee so that isn't a problem for me. But water can be pretty boring LOL... Oh well, as long as i'll be losing the weight! :)

Yeah i miss squash too. Ive been having fizzy water !

mmm coke zero! Well to be honest im dreaming of wine today - had crappy day - need alcohol!!!

Welcome Becky & good luck with it..... the headaches will disappear.... they are worth it lol Mine lasted about 2 weeks.

I have drunk Robinsons Apple & Blackcurrant no added sugar throughout my diet as I was lucky it didn't stall me. You can try things out and take them out if you do stall. Same with coke zero too.... it affects people in different ways.

Back