Another nw vlcd shake company -never heard of them!

OMG I just joined the site to check out prices and all you have to do is fill in an online questionaire then tick a box to say you are not unwell then another box to say you will tell them of any health changes, then you can buy the products online....omg that is not safe....just as bad as buying on ebay!!!!

That's awful, I can't believe they're allowed to sell it that easily? The website looks really amateur too! Not sure i'd try it, probably best to stick to something like Cambridge or Lighterlife.

Someone on here used Exante. Can't remember who. They did go back to CD...but I can't remember why.

Oh gawd. I think I'm losing brain cells:cry:

your right KD i did remember the name when i saw it, i think that nhs used to prescribe this didnt they?
for pre op morbidly obese patients
[oooh that sounds horrible ]

the flavours are like a carbon copy of CD and only 3 of each (shakes and soups)

Someone on here used Exante. Can't remember who. They did go back to CD...but I can't remember why.

Oh gawd. I think I'm losing brain cells:cry:

It was me, I used Exante. I liked the flavours a lot (the shakes needed a sweetener tablet added to them for my liking). And yes, I have gone back to CD.

CD has more flavours and is cheaper, Exante is about £55 a week inc delivery.

And also no, the flavours are not a carbon copy of CD. They taste quite different, in fact I think they are nicer!

Dee x

I'd like to point out that I'm on W8 and I only had to fill in an online questionnaire confirming that I didn't have certain health problems and they sent me my first order online, surely that's the same natayou, who's to say they haven't got the 'next big thing'...?

It's an interesting one - with LL and CD going for supervision and support, will be good to see how Exante compares :)

Back