Another Page In My Diary~~ Day 8!! My Diary Pages.

I ate a chippy on my last cheat on the diet, i had a chicken burger chips and roll and butter and diet coke.
I ate the lot as i dont have a full up switch, mine is faulty!

Hi emma and thanks this is just a quick catch up as i havn't got a lot of time this morning.

I know what you mean about having a faulty switch!! mine has never workedi wish it was as easy as just clicking a switch eh!!

I still belive this is the best diet i have ever been on and i do still think i will lose the weight on this diet, i just need a serious kick up the j-lo bum!!!

Arrrgghhh my quote still hasnt worked!!!

Hi Hun,
I've just read ur thread I'm sorry sorry u feel so down - sending u big hugs. I know exactly how u feel as I've been there many times myself.
In answer to ur question;
I AM THE QUEEN OF RE-STARTS!
Here's a brief history; I started lighterlife in around July 2005 - carried on with it for 5 weeks, then stopped - piled all my weight pack on. Then a few months later I found out about CD, so I start that VLCD - I started, stopped, started, stopped and intotal lost and regained 5 stone. In January 2006 I decided to start CD again, but my head wasn't in the right place - and again I lost 2 stone and put it back on again - this cycle carried on for months. I completely came off VLCDs at the end of May and had a break from them - in that time my weight ballooned upto 15st 11.5lbs. 7 weeks ago I had a stern talking to myself - it was either stop complaining about being fat and deal with it or finally do this diet once and for all and end this cycle.
Since then I've been on the VLCD wagon - I've not been a saint and have had bits of protein when necessary (TOTM, cravings etc) but have so far lost 2 1/2 stone and for once I'm going to do this as this feels totally different this time.
I updated some pics, so if u want to see they're here; Public Album

This diet is the easiest and also the hardest thing u will ever do - it's a journey of self descovery and once u get thru that threshold of feeling depreived and 'why me' u actually do start to enjoy seeing urself slimmer and can see ur goal within reach.

I hope this has been of some use, and I wish u loads of luck and love in ur journey.
Stop thinking about doing it hun and do it, or else give urself a break - VLCDs aren't for everyone xx

Much love, chelle xx

Hi chelle thanks so much for your post 2 and a half stone is seven weeks is fabulous you must be so chuffed!! You look really happy in your latest pics, i keep teling myself if i could lose at least two stones it would at least be a start.

You know something i think you hit the nail on the head when you said "why me" i always ask my self that when im in a sorry for myself mood and i have to stop as it's those two little words that send me into a frenzy and almost eating myself to death! so thats lesson one for me STOP ASKING WHY ME.

cah-ching I'm a constant struggler. Have been for almost 12 month. It's because I suffer emotionally and get very down easily - all that derives from years of internal and 3rd-party turmoil regaring my weight. I'm starting Day 1 again. I'm not going to make a big deal of it as I have done before. I'll just get on with it and see how I fair. Someone next to me is drinking leek and potato soup - the smell is killing me said:
I just cant grasp this qoute thing atall!

Hi cha-ching i havn't got an awful lot of time so it's just a quick reply thatnks for you post and you know something i normally dont like soup but OMG i just love the smell of it and it was smelling soup the other day that sent me on an eating spree didnt have any of it though!! just crisps crisps and more crisps yes as you can tell im a crisp person.

I hope your doing ok im going to catch up with all the threads later as im off to drop hubby and son at swimming and as normal go and spectate!!:(

Hi tracie,

The road to success is full of slips and slides for some people and I suffer from this dilemma myself but I know if I do keep going and not give up I will get there one day to my goal...

If I give up...I know for sure where that will lead me and that is the weight all back on and I don't want that.

When I Fail I say now to myself...start from here and even when I trip and fall....I say it again...some times I get so fed up but I think what do I want and I want to go all the way to slim ville and stop putting so much on hold because how I feel about my weight.

Some days is easier than others and some weeks I just fly through, but then theres times and everything just hits me all one after the other and I crumble...

This is one of those times for me...

I have reduced my goal weight for Christmas as it was overwhelming me and I have made it something more manageable, because we can easily set ourselves up for failure by biting off more than we can chew.

Now I need to get my head back in the right place as well....

Hope you have a good day.

Love Mini xxx

Hi chelle thanks so much for your post 2 and a half stone is seven weeks is fabulous you must be so chuffed!! You look really happy in your latest pics, i keep teling myself if i could lose at least two stones it would at least be a start.

You know something i think you hit the nail on the head when you said "why me" i always ask my self that when im in a sorry for myself mood and i have to stop as it's those two little words that send me into a frenzy and almost eating myself to death! so thats lesson one for me STOP ASKING WHY ME.

Hi Hun,
The thing that us dieters never do is forgive ourselves when we have a blip - we then start a diet, but in the back of our mind is a little voice waiting to pounce "u've failed all those times before" or "go on eat something, u've been good u deserve it!" and then if u do it rears it's ugly head and rants "u've failed again like u always do!"
Hun, the best thing to do is to completely and utterly be honest to urself and forgive uself - if it means a good old cry or a nice hot bath and some 'me time' then so be it - but make sure u forgive urself and get that little niggling inner voice booted out of ur head for good. I know this sounds crazy but it needs to be addressed once and for all so that u can move on and realise that u're worth all this effort to lose weight. It really does work!
I'm not preaching hun, please please don't think that - it's very hard to convey emotion in writing and I hope u don't think that I'm having a go at u - I know how important losing weight is for all of us on here or else we wouldn't be here :)
Please let us know how u're doing.
Remember the past is the past, forgive and move on - u're not a failure - if u were u wouldn't keep trying.

Much love, hugs, chelle xx

Hi all well as the title says im on 790 plan just now but hopefully after im into ketosis i'll be back ssing so i think mabye thursday or friday i'll come off 790 and start ssing.

Mini thanks for your messagae how r u hope your doing ok.

Chelle hun dont worry i dont think your preaching at all, there are some wise words among your posts.

Today hasn't gone all that bad really, i havn't felt hungry at all, i always seem to breeze through the first couple of day's and then start to feel sorry for myself cause i havn't eaten for day's and that just results in major binges, i dont know why i do it to myself after all the hard work of getting into ketosis to just mess it up with big time Carb binges :eek:

Ok the past is in the past. now it's a fresh start so im just going to go with the flow and see how it goes im definatley not going to get obssesed about food i cant afford to, thats another thing i cant belive how much money i save when im SSing:D i thought paying £35 a week was going to leave me skint!! but it's the other way around!! it's brilliant!

My mum phoned us on friday asking if we were going to hers for christmas day, we said yes, hubbys family phoned on saturday asking us to go to them :eek: theres almost 100 miles between 2 families so theres no way we can manage both on the same day. Families eh you can keep them!! HeeHee dont know what we're doing now.

Hiya Hun,

Soo happy to see u're feeling more positive!
Why not try doing the 790 plan until goal? I believe the losses are very similar to ssing (will let u know next week as today I'm moving to 790!).

Families huh?!!! No invitations, then all at once!!! Well, least u'll be a super slim u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep glugging that water hun, big hugs!!

Much love, chelle xx

Hi Hope everyone is doing well.

Day 2 for me and im finding it quite easy but i alway's do the first couple of days.

Chelle im far too scared of food to do 790 for the whole time! but the you can never say never so i will play it by ear and see how it goes.

Well i had my meeting with my CDC today, i still have loads of packs left but some of them were soups and i have went right off them! so got them swapped over for the shakes.

I told her i didnt want to know what i weigh, there is now way im getting sucked into the whole weighing thing again! i have thought long and hard about this and realised the 2 3 or 4lbs pounds a week and then the 1lb or mabye none were the reason i have failed so many times before. I know they are just numbers but they can be evil little buggers when they want to be.

I know it's all Phycological thats why i just dont want to know this time, i have never did it this way before i have alway's obssesed about the scales and if they dont show what i expect them to show i just get depressed and then start eating to combat the depression and then im depressed even more cause i have eaten!! I'ts a vicious circle which i refuse to be part of any more.

Part of me wants to know what i weigh but as i said i really have thought long and hard about it and have decided i dont want to know mabye in a week or two i will change my mind, just have to wait and see.

I really do hope everyone is ok as it's this site that keeps me going.

Thanks Everyone!

Well day 3 already is it!! wow can't belive it!!

Today i hope to Soul Source although i have got a chicken breast in for later just incase i carry on with the 790 plan, you know a womens porogative is to change her mind :D

Havn't did much today at all just lounged about doing nothing! ohhh i so hate doing that i would rather be busy time passes much quicker that way.

Ohhh to have the jet set lifestyle :rolleyes: on second thoughts dont know if i would prefer that either :rolleyes:

Im still not drinking what i should be only 2 litres yesterday, still it's better than nothing. I woke up today feeling brilliant cause i hadnt caved in to this diet, it's such a great feeling!!

Seak to you all soon.xx

Hey Hun
Wow - look at u speeding thru the days already!!!!!!
Yep - know what u mean about those dreaded scales - thats my next weakness to combat!! I put them away last week and only managed one day without weighing and got them back out again!! I'm not one of those girls who weighs everytime they go in the bathroom - it's just first thing in the morning after the first pee of the day(!!!)... for me it helps me to exercise - if they're the same I'll exercise to boost the losses and if I've lost it spurs me on to keep exercising.
The only problem is that my hubby, who is naturally thin, has started to weigh himself morning, noon and night - I don't want him to get obsessed with his weight as he's 6ft 2in and little over 10st so he's underweight if anything. Roll on when I'm cooking again, and he can gradually put a little bit of weight on - us women have to be soo tactful when it comes to men don't we? LOL!!

Keep going hun, u're doing fab!!
Oh - and try ur best to up ur water to 4litres - not only does it stop nasty ketosis side effects, but helps melt that fat quicker so losses are good!!

Much love, chelle xx

Awww thanks Chelle, your a star ;)

Hope your hubby dosn't become to reliant on the scales as you and me both know it's not a good thing.

I still havn;t been weighed and dont intend to either, although i have put in for one of the challenges :rolleyes: wonder how thats going to work lol.

Going to try and up my water today as i do know it's boosts weight loss.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Well another day over thank goodness!! you know it's at times like this im sooo glad i havnt slipped off the wagon again, sometimes i have such a short memory!! i wish i could bottle feeling up and bring it out when i feel like bingeing!

Had a quiet day today didnt do much atall i really hate days like that i would much rather be on the move all the time and keeping my mind off f..d :rolleyes:

Still havn't weighed myself and strangely have no desire to either and belive me i was one of those people who weighed thereselves every time i went into the loo! or even passing it :eek:

Hope everyone is feeling ok.

Speak to you all soon xx

Day 4 already can't belive it!! no hunger pangs no cravings!! yet lol.

Yesterday i had about 3 litres of water which is good for me i usually only manage about 1 or 2 litres at the very most so to almost get to 3 is great.

I posted a thread about perfectly clear and i still cant get myhead round how something with no carbs in it cann kick you out of ketosis, ohhh i know im going on about it but i just want to understand.

My daughter (18 studying fashion & design) just text me asking for a ticket to London Fashion Week next year for her christmas!!
Lucky for some eh, she also has to do her own fashion show, her life is so full & fulfilling at the moment, i don't think she realises how lucky she is, she is a great daughter though :D sometimes :mad: lol.

Well here i go plodding on for another day.

Speak to you all soon.

Hiya!!

Aww, soo happy u're doing great!!
Isn't the comfort of ketosis wonderful??!!
I think the kiwi & strawberry perfectly clear is allowed on CD.

Keep going, u're doing fab!!!!

Much love, chelle xx

Awww thanks chelle, your not doin too bad yourself ;)

Ketosis i love that word!! i love that feeling of no hunger!! hubby say's im a Decipal of ketosis now :eek:

Speak to you all soon

Hey Tracie...you seem to be doing fab!! Your right not to weigh yourself....i'm almost as addicted to my scales as I am to this site!! My first couple of weeks were a nightmare, just because of the scales,...absolutely nothing to do wit the diet!!

Keep up the good work hun!

Hey Tracie...you seem to be doing fab!! Your right not to weigh yourself....i'm almost as addicted to my scales as I am to this site!! My first couple of weeks were a nightmare, just because of the scales,...absolutely nothing to do wit the diet!!

Keep up the good work hun!

Hi Kazz and thanks :D

Ohhh this site sure is addictive isn't it!!
every time i get a spare moment i try and log on and catch up with all the juicy gossip :D :rolleyes: ;)

Hope your doin ok Kazz.

Tracie - have just been reading through your diary - you've done really well. Hope you are still feeling great - and look forward to seeing how much you've lost at your WI.

Aww thanks Beverley i've just left a message on your thread as well wierd or what!!

Hope that cold isn't too bad.

Good morning everyone, well i can't belive it's day 5 already!! I havn't cheated once! and don't intend to either.

It's funny but when i started CD i didnt even consider doing 790 plan dont quite know why not, someone else was saying it's not advertised enough and i agree. When i started CD it was SS or nothing but im soooo pleased i did the 790 plan now, as it's really working out for me.

Well DD that wanted the tickets for London fashion week next year just text she now wants a sewing machine instead and as she is studying fashion and design only the best will do! yeh right wishfull thinking has anyone seen the price of them! i just wonder what she will want next week :rolleyes: the mind boggles!

Dont think i will be on again till monday as hubby and kids hog the PC at the weekends! your lucky if i even get a peek at the screen when there about :rolleyes: I will try and get on though just to keep up with all the gossip if nothing else :)

Hope you all have a fab weekend and speak soon.

Back