Another Page In My Diary~~ Day 8!! My Diary Pages.

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi all, Boofaloo suggested today that i do a diary but to be honest it'll be more like a rant and rave as i will probablly post on it several times a day just to keep me on the straight and narrow!! hope you all dont mind?

well it's almost the end of day 1 for me and it's been ok. easy for me to say now but i had a really difficult hour or so earlier on today i could've eaten a scabby horse! My mum is here at the moment and she likes her steak and potatoes lamb chops potatoes everything with potatoes! but i didn't have any in and i wasnt going shooping! so i made a fry up instead! not a good idea when your SSing LOL. Didn't touch a bit of it though so im well proud of myself!!

I havn't drank as much water today as i should have but i will catch up tomorrow!

I have had all my 3 shakes now and really wishing i was tired so i could go to bed!! but im not, Ohhh well gives me more time on here hee hee.

Hope everyone is doing great.

Have had today

1 Chocolate Mint (hot)

1 strwberry Shake (hot)

1 fruits of the Forrest (hot)

Dont like the soups so havn't bought any of them.

Last edited:
Ohh that angry face isnt meant to be there but my PC is playing funny beggers with me again and wont let me delete it!!

Have changed it to a thumbs up for you mate. Well done on getting through day 1, especially with such trying circumstances ;)

Awww thanks D_Q youv'e been such a help to me today i promise i will try and be better tomorrow lol:)

Hiya Tracie

Thanks for the message of support to my hubby on my diary thread - and well done for getting through Day 1 yourself too ... especially when you had to cook a fry-up. That really does take a heck of a lot of willpower! Awesome start babes! :)

Thanks Sharon, hope your hubby gets to where he wants to be.

And all is well!! Been 100%!Night Eveyone sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite!!!

well done Tracie

Your doing great, i hate the cooking for others part, i stand in kitchen with a stroppy face on chanting - i want to be slim, i dont want food! :rolleyes:

I also cook all the things i hate, for the first 2 weeks anyway! :D

Thanks Bib and Emmie cooking is just the worst part of this diet, i have thought of putting a clothes peg on my nose but the thought of the pain of it put me off!!

I wont have any shakes until later on, i never do im a night time eater so save them for then.

Water!! what can i say?? i dont like it but i drink it as i know i need to, give me a diet coke any day!!

Well thats all for now i will probably post on this thread several times a day, even if no one else reads it,it's where i can vent if i want to and it keeps me from straying to where i shouldn't be!

Happy Haloween all!

Well it's almost day 2 over and i hope you have all had a not so freaky Haloween!

Today i have had 2 hot shakes a bar and some cooked chicken, im not really bovered;) about the chicken lol as it's protein and wont stop me from getting into ketosis.

We live in a large city and i didn't want the kids going out trick or treating so we took them to Mcds for a treat, didn't bother me as im not that keen on Mcds, i prefer KFC and it was right next door :eek: but i didnt even look in that dierection!!!

Almost time for bed and a good nights sleep.

Speak to you all soon.

Hi Tracey
How are you doing?

Well done for resisting KFC, im noyt bothered by that either now pizza.............. Well thats another matter! :rolleyes:

Day 4 for me and feeling cold and headachey!
Hope your doing good!

Hi Emmie ,

Im so pleased for you day 4 thats great!

Unfortunatly on day 3 the smell of food was too much for me :(:( and well the rest is history!

I wish i knew why i did it? i know what food does to me yet i still crave it all the time :confused: now the result is depression bloatedness hating myself taking my moods out on family and feeling about 3 stones heavier than i did yesterday morning and now having to explain to CDC that i have failed yet again! I feel so ashamed of myself.

I really admire those of you that can stick this diet out out the feeling at the end must be something you could never put into words.

I do know that i want to do this more thatn anything but i keep telling myself one little bite wont hurt but as you all know it's a downward spiral from there.

Is there anyone that has had multiple restarts and eventually succeeded? that would make me feel that mabye there is light at the end of the tunnel as the way im feeling just now it's just a huge black hole :(

I know i have to lose weight to be around to see my kids grow up marry etc but that dosnt seem to stop me bingeing, why oh why do i do it??

Determination and motivation..

Basically Tracie, the bottom line (as I see it) is this...

If you want it bad enough you will do it, perhaps this simply isn't the right time for you to do this hun:confused: . Don't beat yourself up about it,:rolleyes: you are only human.:)

I found the first 3 days the toughest... and I didn't have to smell food or cook for anyone... if I had, well.. who knows!:eek: :confused:

Honestly, if you are truly determined and motivated you can and will do this. If not, well, as I say, perhaps it is simply the wrong time for you.:confused: Or maybe it's just the wrong diet :confused: - you know, I am struggling at the moment but I believe this is the right diet for me at last... but it's taken me all my adult life and horrendous weight to discover that and be where I'm at now! :eek:

You need to ask yourself if you want it bad enough hun. :) If you don't then that's fine, don't feel bad.:) Chalk it up to experience and try again when it is the right time.

It's such an absolutely personal thing. :)

If you do, then no-one is going to pin you down and force you to eat anything... it is always going to be your choice. :) :) :) :)

Hi Tracie
I typed out a really long reply to this post last night and the stupid comp crashed! :mad:

I'll try again it was probably all a load of waffle anyway!

I cant help you with multiple starts and succeeding, but i can say that i've had the multiple starts and am now on day 5 OMG- and my head is now definatly in the right place!
I have tried 4 restarts since September, this is my fith and im so glad i kept trying- im now chipping away at the weight i put backon in the summer and i know i'll be at my lowest weight by xmas!

That said what FFF also said was so true, it needs to be the right diet and the right time for you!

I also feel that the guilt after eating is far worse than the actual eating itself, what harm have you really done? you can pick yourself back up and learn from your experience!;)

I have a really vivid experience that ive chosen to remember now when i feel the need to eat-
I ate a chippy on my last cheat on the diet, i had a chicken burger chips and roll and butter and diet coke.
I ate the lot as i dont have a full up switch, mine is faulty!

I went to bed with serious stomach pains and was hot and felt awful, i had a sleepless night with heartburn and i had to visit the loo in the night! - not pleasant! :eek:

I had such a bad time that just thinking about this experience reminds me that i need to learn from it!

Sorry to rant, i think this is my longest post ever but i do hope that some of it helps! :)

Is there anyone that has had multiple restarts and eventually succeeded? that would make me feel that mabye there is light at the end of the tunnel as the way im feeling just now it's just a huge black hole :(

I know i have to lose weight to be around to see my kids grow up marry etc but that dosnt seem to stop me bingeing, why oh why do i do it??

Hi Hun,
I've just read ur thread I'm sorry sorry u feel so down - sending u big hugs. I know exactly how u feel as I've been there many times myself.
In answer to ur question;
I AM THE QUEEN OF RE-STARTS!
Here's a brief history; I started lighterlife in around July 2005 - carried on with it for 5 weeks, then stopped - piled all my weight pack on. Then a few months later I found out about CD, so I start that VLCD - I started, stopped, started, stopped and intotal lost and regained 5 stone. In January 2006 I decided to start CD again, but my head wasn't in the right place - and again I lost 2 stone and put it back on again - this cycle carried on for months. I completely came off VLCDs at the end of May and had a break from them - in that time my weight ballooned upto 15st 11.5lbs. 7 weeks ago I had a stern talking to myself - it was either stop complaining about being fat and deal with it or finally do this diet once and for all and end this cycle.
Since then I've been on the VLCD wagon - I've not been a saint and have had bits of protein when necessary (TOTM, cravings etc) but have so far lost 2 1/2 stone and for once I'm going to do this as this feels totally different this time.
I updated some pics, so if u want to see they're here; Public Album

This diet is the easiest and also the hardest thing u will ever do - it's a journey of self descovery and once u get thru that threshold of feeling depreived and 'why me' u actually do start to enjoy seeing urself slimmer and can see ur goal within reach.

I hope this has been of some use, and I wish u loads of luck and love in ur journey.
Stop thinking about doing it hun and do it, or else give urself a break - VLCDs aren't for everyone xx

Much love, chelle xx

Some excellent words from FatFairNForty(ish).

Is there anyone that has had multiple restarts and eventually succeeded? that would make me feel that mabye there is light at the end of the tunnel as the way im feeling just now it's just a huge black hole

I'm a constant struggler. Have been for almost 12 month. It's because I suffer emotionally and get very down easily - all that derives from years of internal and 3rd-party turmoil regaring my weight.

I'm starting Day 1 again. I'm not going to make a big deal of it as I have done before. I'll just get on with it and see how I fair.

Someone next to me is drinking leek and potato soup - the smell is killing me, but I know the food wouldn't taste that great - I've been there done it before and have been really disappointed.

Good luck - we can do this! Stay in touch with the board and post, no matter how bad you've been, no matter how inane the post. Just post - it's cathartic! vbmenu_register("postmenu_67504", true);

[quote

If you want it bad enough you will do it, perhaps this simply isn't the right time for you to do this hun:confused: . Don't beat yourself up about it,:rolleyes: you are only human.:)
[/quote]

Hi FFF thanks for your reply, i hope my quote thing works lol.

I do want this bad enough trouble is i am so determined one minute and then the next second im stuffing my face!!! I have a very evil inner voice within me :mad: and i want it gone gone gone!! then ten minutes later im asking myself why? and i honestly can't answer that!

Back