another post already

FloridaGirl

well its half past ten at night, my husband is out and I am surrounded by Easter eggs, it would be so easy to eat a full one and no one would ever know!!! the large galaxy one with 2 large bags of minstrels in it is really tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey well, got my sparkling friend here otherwise known as H20!!!!
My very 1st Easter without having an Easter egg!!!! Those scales had better give me good results on Friday after this weekend!!!!!!!

haha, step away from the eggs!!!
is my first easter without chocolate too - have just been to my boyfriend's parents house where everyone was eating pringles and mini eggs. mmm. kept reminding myself that two weeks ago the jeans i'm wearing tonight were practically cutting off my circulation...that's way better than a galaxy egg.
i think ;)

You'd know ..... who else matters?? :)

Yep it's my first choc fest free Easter too. The old Lou would have had at least 3 creme eggs before breakfast.

I too would have had a few too many easter eggs :) but ah well, I'd rather be slim, healthy and attractive than break my diet on something as trivial as easter sunday :) thats how I see things

Me too Lou ! The kids have been given 18 !!!! easter eggs. They are sitting next to me as I type.

The old me would have opened one tonight and shared it with DH.

I bought him one and bless - he's going to save it until I can have a bit.

Back