Another Question :)

WelshCupcake

Hi guys only me again lol. I was just wondering are lambs hearts allowed on atkins? I absolutely love them and I know it sounds weird but I was kinda brought up on them here. I was just wondering if they would be and would only be once every so often as the nearest butchers is in town. Thanks for reading and for your help hopefully :D

Hi guys only me again lol. I was just wondering are lambs hearts allowed on atkins? I absolutely love them and I know it sounds weird but I was kinda brought up on them here. I was just wondering if they would be and would only be once every so often as the nearest butchers is in town. Thanks for reading and for your help hopefully :D

I don't see any reason why not but a few sites claim it has about 2g carbs per 100g so as long as you count it, go for it.

According to my site, 1g carb per 100g and it says an average lamb heart is 75g.

So, icky, but should be fine ;)

Thats great thanks for your replies all :) Next time I am in town I am going to get some. I have not had any for so long as they can be fatty but on atkins that shouldn't be a problem right ;) I just wanted to check as I don't want to sabotage myself :)

Back