Another rant from me:(

If anyone else lost 1st 11lb in a coupe of weeks the Consultant would be preaching about losing too fast.
I think something is lost in transation here, how can the Consultant possibly expect any of the rest of the group to lose weight at the same rate as someone who's just given birth?
Perhaps mention it to your C, along the lines of @i know it's probably not your intention but you seem to be suggesting that we should be able to lose ......'

Having said that I think it's good to give the new mum a lot of attention because it's such a difficult time when you've just given birth - at least it was for me.

I Didnt say every new mum has this kind of loss after the birth of their child...i lost 2st in 3 weeks after the birth of my 2nd baby due to breastfeeding and being too tired to cook proper meals which is what the new mum said she is now doing...im betting that the 12-13lb a week losses stop from her very soon once all her baby weight has gone...she only started sw 36 weeks into her pregnancy....

Your consultant is not a mind reader. I think she is going about this the wrong way, and it is foolish to upset her members who can take themselves (and their money!) elsewhere if they wish, but she won't know she has upset you if you don't tell her.

She can't afford to lose members - no consultant wants to do that. So explain to her how you are feeling.

Have to agree with the others definitely say something to your consultant if she is comparing the rest of the class to this lady and it is upsetting you (and I imagine others in your class) she won't know anyone's upset if she doesn't know. And perhaps she can explain why she has said what she has said (within the rules of slimming world of course)

Back