ANOTHER re-start :(

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
I said last time that I wasn't coming back lol, oops!

I have had a tough year so far and unfortunately have re-gained most of my lost weight, I am only a few pounds under my heaviest weight at the moment which is gutting :cry: even more so as I have no clothes that fit me - I got rid of them all when I lost weight before and I have no intention of buying any bigger ones so I need to lose the weight to get back into my nice small clothes!!!

Onwards and upwards though, I am going to be 30 in 2 weeks time :eek: so would like to lose a bit before then, will prob have a night off on my birthday and then back to it until I am at goal!

The one thing I have decided to do differently this time is...
MAINTENANCE - I am pretty sure that is the reason I have been back for re-start after re-start, well I am aiming to do it differently this time and will steadily take myself through the steps to keep the weight off and keep going until I have kept it off for at least a year.

So, here I am on day 2 of my re-start, yesterday I had a little bit of breakfast, phoned my cdc and saw her mid morning, which was great, had no lunch and then a cd soup for dinner, so I guess it was a bit of a mishmash! Today I have started ss properly and I will stick to it 100%, cant afford not to lol!

Stacey x

That is so true! If you did it before, you can do it again. We get in the right frame of mind, we say, enough of this bingeing and regaining and feeling bad... and we just do it. The way ahead won't be plain sailing; indeed it will be very tough and some days we will slip. That is normal, I think. The secret of success longer-term is to just get straight back on plan and keep going.

Good luck!

OMG week one and an 11lb loss!!! Really happy with that even though its been soooo hard to stick to sole source, it proves that I can do it!!!

I also lost 9 inches, noticeably 2 off my bust, my bra fits much better lol!

I'm sole sourcing until Friday when my sister is coming to stay with us for a week, then its gonna be 810 for a week with a day completely off plan next weds when its my 30th birthday eek! After that, back to ss to finish my mission!!!

Stacey

Well done, 11lbs is a fantastic loss
:happy096: :happy096::happy096:

we both started the same time so i understand totally how hard its been this week.

It should be my first wi today but CD consultant works so i shall see her on Day 11...hope my loss is as good as yours hun.

first week is now over, heres looking to a fab 2nd week loss too.

Well done!

Wowee! Fantastic. You'll have a whole stone off very soon. Brilliant opening to your restart.

Thanks peeps, I was extremely pleased with week 1, unfortunately week 2 seems to be going really slow, the scales haven't shifted since Monday which is odd since I have stuck to plan? Usually the plateau week hits at week 3 then week 4 is good lol, hopefully the scales will shift for my weigh in on Monday - or the inches will be gone, that will please me more than the scales to be honest!

Today I had a really good day, it was my daughters 6th Birthday so this morning I baked her a cake, some cupcakes, did pink buttercream frosting and sorted out party bags full of sweets and pass the parcel full of sweets (BIG temptation was the haribos!)

BUUUUUT - I didn't have ANY at all, I was a good girl and didn't even lick the buttercream!!! I then cleared up and had my soup and a small piece of grilled chicken! I am so proud of myself :)

xx

Back