Another restart for me!!!!!!!

mumto1

every day i think about restarting i get as far as lunchtime then i blow it but this time ive really got to do it. i have a meeting with my cdc tomorrow morning and im dreading what i will weigh. ive not put on all the 4stone i lost just maybe 70% of it :cry:

i am off work for the holidays so have 6 weeks to get back into it, then 3 weeks later a friends daughters 18th party where a lad i went to school with is going and after all these years we are both single at the same time, my only problem is my weight so if i have any chance i need to start shifting it NOW.

i no its going to be a struggle but i also no i could quite easily eat and sleep all holiday so whilst the sun is shinning i have no excuse to be in the house. i do have slight depression now which has taken me a long time to admit but the main cause is my weight so surely when i shed the stones i will feel happier in myself too.

sorry to rant xxxx

Me too ! I start the day thinking I'll do ss, but blow it in the afternoon, I'm also off for 6 weeks ove the summer and would love to be close to goal by the time I return to work.

Have you tried what I just suggested elsewhere? Working the steps backwards, one day at a time, until you are SS ing and in ketosis almost without realising it? There's a sticky about this at the top of the Cambridge forum home page here. I never tried that because when I did CD seemingly nobody had thought of it. But since I am a longterm Atkinser I can tell you that gradually cutting back on carbs until you are at the lower level will get you into ketosis fairly painlessly and still allow you some food on the way.

Back