Another restarter - here we go again!!!

Hi nikki, I've felt exhausted today but the headache of yesterday has gone and although I've wanted to eat I haven't actually felt hungry. So thank goodness for that. I'm just trying to do it a day at a time because if I think any further ahead it seems impossible. What sort of exercise are you thinking of doing? Whereabouts are you from? Roll on day 4! Xxx

Hi nikki how are you finding today? I feel awful today, I thought I was over the worst as I always thought that was day three! Eeek! Today I have an awful stomach ache. It's making me miserable! So here's my little chant that I hope will get me through. I'm too fat to fit in my jeans and I can't afford to buy new ones lol! Jeez I might have to resort to putting a huge pic of me at my biggest on the fridge!!!!

Hope you're having a stress and hunger free day x

I'm sure you're doing really well sigourney! I can't wait for your weigh in! Nearly there. X

Well I'm not weighing officially my friend is getting my shakes for me we know the chemist... But was 77 last Friday... Have my monthlies at min so I'm thinking of weighing on tues... If I lose 2kg I'll be chuffed ... Weighed on day 4 and had dropped 1 so I'm hopeful... I have increased my weights so it could slow it slightly but I'm feeling more toned so I don't mind... Any loss will be good x

Hi nikki, I've felt exhausted today but the headache of yesterday has gone and although I've wanted to eat I haven't actually felt hungry. So thank goodness for that. I'm just trying to do it a day at a time because if I think any further ahead it seems impossible. What sort of exercise are you thinking of doing? Whereabouts are you from? Roll on day 4! Xxx

Hi Koko your doing great, day 4 for me and woke up again with a stonking headache but after a couple of paracetamol and few glasses of water I was ok, definately have more energy today, I also don't particularly feel hungry but want to eat! Definately better to do it one day at a time, when I think of how long it is gonna take it makes me want to give up! I've got a treadmill and weights so want to get started with them soon and also some training on the wii, well the thought is there at least! I'm in manchester so a way from you, I dont know many others from round these parts. x

Hi nikki how are you finding today? I feel awful today, I thought I was over the worst as I always thought that was day three! Eeek! Today I have an awful stomach ache. It's making me miserable! So here's my little chant that I hope will get me through. I'm too fat to fit in my jeans and I can't afford to buy new ones lol! Jeez I might have to resort to putting a huge pic of me at my biggest on the fridge!!!!

Hope you're having a stress and hunger free day x

Hope your feeling better now? You'll soon be in them jeans and needing smaller!
I've got jeans in virtually every size, cleared out my wardrobe yesterday and put my jeans in order of size (biggest on top) so I can work my way through them! Also sent off to the charity shop my summer clothes that fit me now so I have to lose weight or I'll have nothing to wear (not sure if it was a wise move but I was feeling very motivated at the time lol). I'm feeling ok but have crampy achy legs?! xx

Well I'm not weighing officially my friend is getting my shakes for me we know the chemist... But was 77 last Friday... Have my monthlies at min so I'm thinking of weighing on tues... If I lose 2kg I'll be chuffed ... Weighed on day 4 and had dropped 1 so I'm hopeful... I have increased my weights so it could slow it slightly but I'm feeling more toned so I don't mind... Any loss will be good x

Glad all is well with you sigourney, bet its a good feeling to have got through one week?! I've started TOM today, hoping it isnt gonna affect my weight loss too much :( x

Yes one full week I'm so proud of myself....I don't expect to lose silly amounts like I did last time because I don't have a lot to lose.... But as long as I lose... Two buddies at the gym are on it too so that helps me and you guys are amazing..... Love you all... I know I'm a good person just wish he would wake up and see before it's too late x

oh my God Kerry your weight loss is amazing and totally inspiring! well done you! total rockstar!

Ok my stomach pain finally eased up after having some codeine at 6.30 this morning. Worst nights sleep ever. But after nearly giving up because of the pain I got weighed to see if it was worth it this morning and I've gone from 14.9 to 14.2! So if it stays like that when I officially get weighed I'll be over the moon. Very worth the pain! I have exercise planned for today and Sunday, how organized am I lol?!

Hope you all have a great day.
X

Wow well done Koko thats a fab loss and not even a week. Glad the pain has eased off, what exercise are you planning? I've been at work today and noticed my uniform was looser :) Working a 14 hour shift tomorrow which is crap but I guess it will make my first weekend easier, it's friday night and I should have a glass of bacardi n coke in my hand.....missing it especially as my hubby is drinking :(
Gonna take myself away from temptation and go bed soon!
Have a good weekend all x

That's good about the uniform! I still haven't noticed any difference in clothes but I think most of mine will have been water loss. Especially with the amount I'm in the loo lol! I went swimming on Friday and I'm going to the gym and swimming on Sunday. It'll just be gentle exercise in both though, but I'm thinking it's a good start. I have a treadmill too, which I'm probably going to have to start using again. And I'm having a lot of early nights too, to avoid temptation. I was desperate to eat the spaghetti bolognase that I made for my husband last night.
Have a good shift and a great weekend x

Well done on the exercise, swimming is great all round toner, I still have yet to get started exercising but I will next week! My shift wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, managed to finish at 6pm but had the torment of a mahoosive platter of sandwiches and chips for us staff at dinner time, I was soooooo tempted but after much talking to myself I didnt succumb so proud of myself for that! Found today quite difficult but nearly through it and soon to be weigh day! Hope your day has gone well x

Wow thats some amount of willpower!!!! Well done for not having any! I got weighed this morning and have lost 9lb!!! wooohooo! another 50lb to go lol! but what a fab start! xxx

Well done Koko thats fab, i've lost 9lbs too but did eat last night (boiled eggs and piece of toast) and decided to go onto low carb/low calorie diet, i'm still in ketosis so will try and keep it that way. Hope your day goes well x

Hi nikki I've eaten too! My mum had a funny turn on a similar diet and the doctor was not impressed with the diet. It was terrifying so we've both switched to having a low carb healthy diet. Congratulations on the weight loss! We just have to keep it up now. I can cope with lower losses as long as mum and I are healthy.

Good luck with it and let me know how you're getting on! Xxx

Guys if you eat... Eat stacks of protein.. Losses will be amazing... If your steer clear of carbs and only have a few.. Salad , veg etc you should remain in ketosis and continue to stay in control without the dreaded hunger pangs returning... I did this after 5 weeks of lipotrim in dec and still lost weight :) x

good luck nikki x

Back