Another restarter - here we go again!!!

Thank you sigourney. I'll try and stick to having mainly protein. I'm planning on having a small amount amount of carbs everyday but very minimum. Xxx

kokokisses said:
Thank you sigourney. I'll try and stick to having mainly protein. I'm planning on having a small amount amount of carbs everyday but very minimum. Xxx

Just make sure it's good carb... Brown flour... No White then you won't bloat... If you can use it up on veg or salad even better.. But if you need the stodge choose wisely..... :) x

Thanks sigourney and well done to you for staying on plan. Koko how are you getting on? I've been following low carb and still in ketosis which is great and oh is it good to eat lol

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

I'm thinking if doing one shake two lots of protein... I need food... And lost last time doing that.. I think doing exercise daily makes you want fuel... Good fuel obviously... Absolutely no carb... Fish meat eggs etc... X

Hi I'm doing ok. I'm out of ketosis and put two pound water weight back like I did last time I finished but food wise im doing very well. Not craving rubbish just very happy to be eating chicken, prawns fish and lots of fruit and veg...yummy. How are you both doing? X

Hi guys, how are you all doing? I've had a couple of days of bbq's (I blame the nice weather!) and have had some bread.......but.....I haven't put on (or lost) any weight I lost from lipotrim. I'm trying to get my head around WW and will be starting that soon. Hope everyone is doing good x

I've been the same. Had a couple of bbqs which were lovely and I've stayed the same weight. Trying to start sw this week I've done it before and found it quite good. Good luck with ww and hope you're enjoying the weather xxx

Back