Another restarter.....

Chunky Madwife

:eek:

Well after farting about for a few weeks and being unable to get my head into gear or to get to 11.7 stone and generally making heavy weather of it, I decided to have a clean break and had a week or so off.

I was most decidedly not sensible, but felt like I needed a break (after 4 months of Exante, my body was probably getting a bit bored.

So, all in all, the damage is not too bad - 3lb on.

Day 1 restart today, and feeling good. Not looking forward to the carb craving/headache which I know will come tomorrow or wednesday, and I definitely didn't drink enough today.

Onwards and downwards innit?

:eek:

Well after farting about for a few weeks and being unable to get my head into gear or to get to 11.7 stone and generally making heavy weather of it, I decided to have a clean break and had a week or so off.

I was most decidedly not sensible, but felt like I needed a break (after 4 months of Exante, my body was probably getting a bit bored.

So, all in all, the damage is not too bad - 3lb on.

Day 1 restart today, and feeling good. Not looking forward to the carb craving/headache which I know will come tomorrow or wednesday, and I definitely didn't drink enough today.

Onwards and downwards innit?

On wards and downwards indeed! We can do this!.. im glad to see your back.. and a 3lb gain is good considering you could have all out binged.. did you try and diet and watch your food intake or did you feel it came naturally after bein on exante for so long?

hope your feelin better... i'm on day 3 an its goin surprisingly well considering im constantly surrounded by food! - i hope i get into ketosis soon! :)

x

Yes! Onwards and downwards sweetie! :D It is good to see you are back here with us. I was wondering where you had gone! I have made a right hash of this dieting malarky lately but i am back again and i am feelin inspired, i hope you are too. xxx

great very good to see you back! You were missed. Forward and onward fellow traveller. By the way only three pounds on is great, minimal really.
GSQ

Back