another restarter!

SiobhanMT

Hi I'm Siobhan. I'm 22 and weigh 18 st 2 lb (or I did on Monday). I did lipotrim a few years ago and lost a few stone then tried cambridge diet last year but I'd do two days then give in and start again for two days! Since then I have moved in with my boyfriend and I put on two stone. I know he loves me and people don't really understand why I hate the way I look so much. I'm so fed up of people telling me i've got a "pretty face" it just seems more like an insult these days! I dont really know how much I want to lose. I was thinking I want to get to about 9 stone but I've never really been slim so I don;t know what suits me. Anyway, I have promised myself this time is going to be different. I'm on day 5 and nothing else has passed my lips! Does anyone else have four shakes a day?:eek:

:clap::clap::clap:Well done on getting to day 5!!!

Women taller than 5' 8" take four packs.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini.
Thank you and well done on your weight loss. Im only 5 ft 4. When I did it last year I only had 3 but now my counseller says they recommend 4 so I have 3 tetras and a bar. I hope it doesn't affect the loss too much :-(

Hi Mini.
Thank you and well done on your weight loss. Im only 5 ft 4. When I did it last year I only had 3 but now my counseller says they recommend 4 so I have 3 tetras and a bar. I hope it doesn't affect the loss too much :-(

There isn't really a recommendation (or not) from Cambridge about having 4 instead of 3 though.

For 5'8" and over, it's 4. Ladies under that height is 3 for SS, but they can do the SS+ instead and have 4.

Both great programmes. 3 shakes for 5'4" is probably what most people go for. 4 is probably easier to do though ;)

I don't really want to do 4 but thats what the counseller said and I don't want to question her :-(

It's difficult isn't it. It might be that your CDC has found people stick to the diet better when they have 4.

I only had 3 though and it's still a programme. If you are having 4, then you are SS+ and should really be having milk too?? If not, you are sort of half way between SS and SS+

Hi SiobhanMT

Like KD said both good programmes even if you are in between SS and SS+. You are still going to loose as it's still VLC's and you could try having 3.5 CD products a day and get down to 3 but you know if you are sticking to it, your now on day 5 well done!, then why fix it if it isn't broke!

Good luck darling.

Bren
X

I'll stick to this for now. I'm moving at the end of the month and will have to find a new counseller anyway. Does anyone live in Doncaster?

Back