Another returner

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hey all
I remember some names on here! I was success 2 tears ago on s&s lost over 3 stone in a couple if months and managed to kept most of it off until I found out I was pregnant last year! However during the pregnancy and in the past 5 months I've gained so is like to lose at least 4 stone ideally 5! I tried s&s 3 months after having my daughter but unfortunately I ended up with post natal depression so was advised by my doc to come off it and re-start when I'm feeling more positive! That day as come! Today is the day Ice restated I'm totally prepared and have no temptations in the house so ideally in hoping for a good stone off for Xmas then the rest by April ideally but we'll see!

Lovely to meet you all here's to getting slim again :)

I have to say though, I'm sooooooo cold!

Snap!!!! I've got 2 pairs of pj bottoms on and bed socks in still cold ha! Just sat with my final pack having hot walnut yumy! I'm hoping to lose about a stone or more ideally for Xmas what about you Phoenyx? How's day 2 I remember day 3 being the hardest but then day 4 kicked in and that was it off and running in ketosis fab feeling having all that energy :) plus you feel happier it's weird the hunger goes and the weight drops off! :) xx

Welcome back and good luck xx

Day 2 fine, no headache or anything. Living off black tea & coffee to keep warm. Im also hoping to lose a stone for Christmas. Well, tbh, I'd like to lose a little more as the first week should show a big loss. Am planning on staying 100% on 4 packs a day and nothing else, so would be v happy with 16-18lbs.

I'm doing the 4 packs too plus the veg now and again when I need it! I need to space our my drinks more coz I'm going to be up all night piddling lol! Is be happy with the same kind of loss I'm starting big and you normally lose large amounts quicker so fingers crossed we'll do it xxx

Back