Another rookie here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Demaris, 20 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Demaris

Demaris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well, good morning all!

I am a newbie hear and quite excited about finding my round this site. I love the motivational aspect of it al!

I am a mum to two lovely children and am a fulltime carer for my partner. Over the last two years life has been very stressful and as a result I have eaten myself into oblivion and need to sort this out before I hit 40! (in 4 years time).

So, I find myself here, and with an appointment at my local health clinic tomorrow with a view to starting Lipotrim. I'm a bit nervous but very determined, and i hope that i don't give up.

In my normal working life I am a tattooist, but had to put that on hold whilst my partner gets better. So....my ultimate goal is to be able to wear a sleevless top in the summer and show off my half done sleeve on my arm. And as a reward for being ALOT slimmer than what I am now i intend to get the sleeve finished, with beautiful artwork....and of course a slimmer me will mean it will cost less ;)

So, im really happy to be here and am looking forward to getting to know you all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT. If you want extra support and encouragement you could start a diary thread in the LT section

Irene xx

4. jaynefrances

jaynefrances Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.59%)
    Diet:
    own - hoping for Gastric Bypass
    :welcome: and good luck with the weight loss

Jayne

5. Demaris

Demaris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thankyou for your good wishes :)

6. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi, welcome and good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.