Another rookie here!

Demaris

Silver Member
Well, good morning all!

I am a newbie hear and quite excited about finding my round this site. I love the motivational aspect of it al!

I am a mum to two lovely children and am a fulltime carer for my partner. Over the last two years life has been very stressful and as a result I have eaten myself into oblivion and need to sort this out before I hit 40! (in 4 years time).

So, I find myself here, and with an appointment at my local health clinic tomorrow with a view to starting Lipotrim. I'm a bit nervous but very determined, and i hope that i don't give up.

In my normal working life I am a tattooist, but had to put that on hold whilst my partner gets better. So....my ultimate goal is to be able to wear a sleevless top in the summer and show off my half done sleeve on my arm. And as a reward for being ALOT slimmer than what I am now i intend to get the sleeve finished, with beautiful artwork....and of course a slimmer me will mean it will cost less ;)

So, im really happy to be here and am looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT. If you want extra support and encouragement you could start a diary thread in the LT section

Irene xx

Thankyou for your good wishes :)

Hi, welcome and good luck!

Back