Green Days another silly question LOL

gemma_

Silver Member
as any1 ate too many chips on green?

anyway that isnt my question LOL does any1 know weight of chicken allowed as HEX on green?

NO questions are silly!

113g raw weight 71g cooked.

thankyou.... ve gone crazy about sw chips on green i cant get enough... i been 100% in every way so if i gained im blaming chips lol... and i just fancy chicken chips peas and gravy! but im doing a green week so needed get it fit in with me ... :)

Love chicken, chips and gravy!
If you've been 100% then chips won't make you gain - enjoy them hun!

i know is it bad i stting here waiting for it to be dinner time? lmao i've even sorted out all upstairs tryin pass some time on however i sorted kids toys out they dont play with.. to bring them downstair to give to there baby cousin tomorrow for them all of a sudden be their favourite toys! ....

going to hoove in a min trying get in my body magic LOL

Gemma, I had a completely green week last week and I had chips nearly everyday.:eek:They're far too nice, I varied what I had with them but actually took a bowl to bed for supper one night lol. It shouldn't do any harm, they're free but variety is good to keep our bodies guessing. I apparently lost 11 this week so the chips must have helped. :8855:

Gemma, I had a completely green week last week and I had chips nearly everyday.:eek:They're far too nice, I varied what I had with them but actually took a bowl to bed for supper one night lol. It shouldn't do any harm, they're free but variety is good to keep our bodies guessing. I apparently lost 11 this week so the chips must have helped. :8855:

11lb.... :eek: wow well done you!
what plan was you doing before its my 1st week doing green since i started..

i been having chips with different things and eat a real breakfast ;) i have fancied chips since 8 this morning though :sigh:

The last few weeks I've alternated red/green daily, did one week of just red 2 weeks ago and lost 3 then a mixed week and lost 1/2 then this green. I had another big loss doing green about 6 weeks ago so I think it just gives my body a boost if I do it now and then. Doesn't seem to work if I try it every week though. I can sort of see a pattern with a green week once a month and a good weigh in so think I might do it once a month from now on. Good luck for your weigh in. Variety whether it's red/green/EE can only be a good thing to keep our bodies guessing.:D

The last few weeks I've alternated red/green daily, did one week of just red 2 weeks ago and lost 3 then a mixed week and lost 1/2 then this green. I had another big loss doing green about 6 weeks ago so I think it just gives my body a boost if I do it now and then. Doesn't seem to work if I try it every week though. I can sort of see a pattern with a green week once a month and a good weigh in so think I might do it once a month from now on. Good luck for your weigh in. Variety whether it's red/green/EE can only be a good thing to keep our bodies guessing.:D

thats what im trying now as been doing all EE and finding it easy go off track with EE ... this week done all green so far (im on day 3) and stuck to it 100% so feeling alot better.. also want try get good losses as going on holiday next week and wanting sts at last so hoping if i have a good loss (2lb +) it kinda makes up 4 week i sts...

also with weigh ins on EE i serem have 1 good week 1 bad on scales so if fool my body i might get constant good losses :8855:

Back