Another sorta newbie

Hi all,

I'm new to your lovely forum but have been doing slim fast for about 4 weeks now so managing to find my feet with it at last!!

Just starting to play with my snacks and things now I feel more confident with the diet!! Has anyone else found that sometimes having a mid-morning snack leaves you even hungrier than if you don't have one at all?!?! Yesterday decided to have a slice of toast (90 cals) and a bit of marmite as a snack...pure heaven!! Didn't realise how much i'd missed bread!!

I'm on the diet for several reasons, of course health and fitness being a major one but also sick of discarding half my photos as I have too many chins or look twice the size of all standing around me. My two main goals though are my cousins wedding next year (just want to be able to buy a lovely dress for once!!) and also my graduation next year...I WILL look nice in the photo's!!

Anyway, just a tip before I disappear to read more of the threads, Tesco do a Value raspberry and vanilla frozen mousse (so really it's like icecream) which are 8 tubs for £1 and only have 77 cals each, good as a treat-snack or a low cal pud!!

x

PS - I'm trying to edit profile to put a pic up (not entirely sure why really...just seems nice to know who you're talking to!!) and it won't let me do it, it's saying the access to the page is denied...is this because i'm a newbie?!

Yeah, I think you have to make like 50 posts before you can do that. It doesn't take long (go say hi to all the newbies!) lol

Anyway, welcome and good luck. Sounds like you're doing it for all the right reasons. And thanks for the tip.

Welcome and good luck with your journey.

Yes I often find a mid morning snack makes me hungry, so tend just to have fruit mid mornign which doesn't have that effect on me, or no snack, esp if I'm running around busy I often don't get chance anyway lol!

Yes you've got to make at least 50 posts to be able to put up an avatar, so get posting :)

Back