Another SW newbie!

rollymo

Hi all,

This is my 9th day of following the SW diet, and am pleased, actually scrap that, over the moon to report as of this morning had lost 7lbs!!!!!!

I have done WW and SW in the past and never had a weight loss like this before I'm so happy!

I had a gorgeous baby girl 10 months ago and am now 2lbs away from pre pregnancy weight, yes this sounds great but I was over weight back then so want to lose in the region of 1.5 - 2 stone and see how I feel then as in whether to carry on a I'll be in my 'healthy weight range'.

I came across this website the other day and think its great it's a massive help so pleased I've doing it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

This is my 9th day of following the SW diet, and am pleased, actually scrap that, over the moon to report as of this morning had lost 7lbs!!!!!!

I had a gorgeous baby girl 10 months ago and am now 2lbs away from pre pregnancy weight, yes this sounds great but I was over weight back then so want to lose in the region of 1.5 - 2 stone and see how I feel then as in whether to carry on a I'll be in my 'healthy weight range'.

I came across this website the other day and think its great it's a massive help so pleased I've doing it :)

Great result..well done:) Good luck in reaching your goal weight:)

im starting sw tom and seeing you first wk weightloss has really inspired me so good luck xx

Thank you, I just wish I done this diet sooner and throughout my pregnancy!!

Awww I'm so glad that I've inspired someone in the past its always been others inspiring me!!
I've honestly found it really easy this time round and because it's healthy food I've been sharing it with my baba for her meals as well as the rest of the family. it's made me cook from scratch which I don't do very often and I've really enjoyed it!
Good luck for your first week, but if you stick to the rules you won't need it :) x

Back