Another try

hi guys.. I done exante 6 years ago when I was trying for a baby and lost 4 stone and got to goal.. 6 years later a baby who is now 5, a seperation, a diagnosed under active thyroid and a long battle with post natal depression I'm back and want to get my life back on track.. I'm now in the 20s stone bracket and I really really really want my old self back ☺️
I'm hoping to come on here daily for the support of you guys and to get to know you all
Hopefully u can help me through.. The first time I done this I breezed through it and got success.. The restarts are hard for me.. I CAN DO THIS!! I need to fight the hunger .. First target is a wedding in August and Iv brought a new dress in a size 16 .. I want to be wearing it.. I'm currently an 18.. And a half lol x

Firstly I want to say YOU CAN DO IT! I have no doubt in your ability to achieve your goals.

Secondly losing weight is a life long challenge made all the more difficult with health complications and stressful life events. You have to be kind to yourself, weight fluctuations are normal and it takes time to learn enough about yourself to understand why they happen and how to avoid them.

Starting a diet that suits your lifestyle is a very good start, having the determination and setting small achievable goals will certainly help along the way as well as seeking support, so you are doing all the right things!

I wish you the best of luck and I believe in you

x

Back