another week gone

Just back from my 7th weigh in and I lost 2lbs. I was a bit unhappy but thinking about it I've lost 2 stone in 7 weeks, so I'm over the moon. I hope everyone is doing well! The chemist has decided to bring my refeed forward so I only have 3 more weigh ins. :)

Brilliant and well done on seeing the 'bigger picture' and not just a 'disappointing' 2lb loss. You already know that losses average-out, and that people never lose the exact same amount every week.

Think back to the times you've cried because you hated being fatter. How awful it felt to be invited out at short notice and suddenly discover that even your old faithful outfits are now too tight. How scared you were that you would never again be slim, or even slimmER. The thought of losing even 1-2 pounds every week, back then, would have seemed like a minor miracle.

Look at you now! You're doing great and you should be proud and confident. Good luck!

Brilliant and well done on seeing the 'bigger picture' and not just a 'disappointing' 2lb loss. You already know that losses average-out, and that people never lose the exact same amount every week.

Think back to the times you've cried because you hated being fatter. How awful it felt to be invited out at short notice and suddenly discover that even your old faithful outfits are now too tight. How scared you were that you would never again be slim, or even slimmER. The thought of losing even 1-2 pounds every week, back then, would have seemed like a minor miracle.

Look at you now! You're doing great and you should be proud and confident. Good luck!

Well said!!! x

Ditto :D THere's nothing wrong with a 2lb loss. It does all average out in the end. It's a new week and you are still 2 stone less than you were 7 weigh ins ago. Good luck for next week. X

Back