another weigh in and refeeding I think

nmmireland

Dublin :)
Well another weigh in yest, I couldn't post yest... lost 3lb and started to refeed yest too as I was really struggling this week aned i know it was because I was out of my routine and didnt drink hardly any water at all. I was due to refeed this weekend for going away on thursday.... still not sure about the refeed tho, think I will stick with one or two shakes and monitor my weight etc for the next few weeks... oh i will see, decisions decisions I dont know what I want to do...

I want to loose 14lb before xmas and 14 after xmas and hopefully then i am finished and happy with the way I look...

have a personal trainer booked for 7 sessions starting next week for some new pilate thingy so hope that will tone be before the xmas too :):)

well hope everyone is well x

Hey babes i tink i know wat everyone is goin to say stick to the refeed sheet strictly then do the maintenance shakes after that and you will still lose shakes! did the pharmacist not recommend the maintenance formula's instead?

Well done hun, you sound like you have it all worked out.

Hey babes i tink i know wat everyone is goin to say stick to the refeed sheet strictly then do the maintenance shakes after that and you will still lose shakes! did the pharmacist not recommend the maintenance formula's instead?

yea i could use either, have done it before twice for holidays and that and not put on weight so they are happy with the plan I use...

got my shakes anyhow as I will use them... then got two maintenence bars and they came to €8.40, i was shock about them... lol and i have a few maintenence products that they gave me before... so I have everything I need.... :D

yea i could use either, have done it before twice for holidays and that and not put on weight so they are happy with the plan I use...

got my shakes anyhow as I will use them... then got two maintenence bars and they came to €8.40, i was shock about them... lol and i have a few maintenence products that they gave me before... so I have everything I need.... :D

Oh by the way I do use the maintenance sheet , just might have one or two shakes to substiute meals but I do follow that sheet in regards to what protien, salad and carbs I am allowed....

That's great news hun! You seem to be well prepared so you shud be grand!

It sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this. As long as you are happy with it you will do fine.

It sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this. As long as you are happy with it you will do fine.

Thanks Irish, yea happy enough alright, just trying and watching everything and weight is coming off and staying off so fingers crossed I can do it and if all comes to all I will be back fully on LT in november :):)

Back