another weigh in over :)

nmmireland

Dublin :)
well lost over 4lb today, so delighted, it is goin down week by week :):)

Had a few problems the last few days, i am constipated all week and i think i hurt myself with stuggling to try go, sorry for all the detail haha... I think i have pulled a mussle or something in my lower stomach, it is sore even to cough or sneeze or anything... i was also getting really bad stomach cramps thorugh out the week too which were unbearable...

but anyhow i have been much dizzier too this week than i have been any other week and went really pale and dizzy in the chemist so she asked the doctor to look at me quickly while i was there as it is my work doctor...

so when the doctor checked me she said there was something up with my stomach and i shouldnt be getting as dizzy as i have been..

she took a blood test to check for diabeties as it runs in my family a lot and told me to take it easy to see if stomach pain goes away..

they asked me to try two shakes and one meal this week and see how i get on with the weigh in next thursday as they are pleased that even when i was off it the weight was still staying the same or i was still loosing..

i will try tomorrow but will only have chicken/egg/fish with salad.. and two shakes..

just hoping this will not set me back as i prefare not eating anything as i cant go wrong that way at all...

sure i will see how it goes, sorry for the long tread lol

well done for the lost hon thats fab, sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. I hope the meal and shakes makes you feel a bit better. I shouldnt imagine it would effect your weight loss too much either?
any way good luck for the next week!xx

well done for the lost hon thats fab, sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. I hope the meal and shakes makes you feel a bit better. I shouldnt imagine it would effect your weight loss too much either?
any way good luck for the next week!xx

thanks pinkcupcake x

Hi NM

Sorry to hear you are having a real rough time of it....but your weight loss kinda makes up for it - eh! Well done.

Did you get any results regarding diabetes, or do you need to go back.

Hope all goes well for you and you get to the bottom of your bad dizziness and the stomach cramps.

Take care

Hi NM

Sorry to hear you are having a real rough time of it....but your weight loss kinda makes up for it - eh! Well done.

Did you get any results regarding diabetes, or do you need to go back.

Hope all goes well for you and you get to the bottom of your bad dizziness and the stomach cramps.

Take care

thanks scotsmist, feeling better now though... stomach is not as bad so think i just pulled something so I wil be fine... just hurts to cough or sneeze lol

No she just took some blood and she was to call me at 5 and didnt so must be ok but I am back there durin the week.

Yea delighted with the weighlosss, another few like that and I will be chuffed :):)

how you doing?

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better...is the constipation ok? I had it bad the other week....gosh, I was in agony and then got those Duculax, or whatever they are called!!! Within half an hour, honestly!! it worked and I have been fine since...twice this week!!! WAWW...amazing..hahaha.

I am doing ok; started looking at my re-feed menu as I start to re-feed 2 weeks tomorrow...scarey. I was getting myself really stressed just thinking what to eat..I have so enjoyed not having to worry about food..but, I reality is that I will have to eat one day. Going to post it on the refeed section soon to get comments, etc.

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better...is the constipation ok? I had it bad the other week....gosh, I was in agony and then got those Duculax, or whatever they are called!!! Within half an hour, honestly!! it worked and I have been fine since...twice this week!!! WAWW...amazing..hahaha.

I am doing ok; started looking at my re-feed menu as I start to re-feed 2 weeks tomorrow...scarey. I was getting myself really stressed just thinking what to eat..I have so enjoyed not having to worry about food..but, I reality is that I will have to eat one day. Going to post it on the refeed section soon to get comments, etc.

Yea kinda of since I took senokot and a ducolax but the ducolax made me even worse as I was in pain already haha.. i will just hve to up the fiber powder thingy and keep taking senokot to make sure i go lol what a conversation lol

ah you will be fine on, you will do great... i did the re-feed for hols and found it fine, lost weight after my first hol and stayed the same after my second...

i loved eating chicken, salad and prawns too... I couldnt wait to have a chicken salad the last time, was craving it so much haha you will get into the swing of it in no time.... you have done great, god only two weeks left on the LT.... brill :D:D

well done on loss! and best of luck this week ;)

Yea kinda of since I took senokot and a ducolax but the ducolax made me even worse as I was in pain already haha.. i will just hve to up the fiber powder thingy and keep taking senokot to make sure i go lol what a conversation lol

ah you will be fine on, you will do great... i did the re-feed for hols and found it fine, lost weight after my first hol and stayed the same after my second...

i loved eating chicken, salad and prawns too... I couldnt wait to have a chicken salad the last time, was craving it so much haha you will get into the swing of it in no time.... you have done great, god only two weeks left on the LT.... brill :D:D

I know what you mean about the ducolax thing.......hope the fibregel thingy works sooner rather than later...unfortunately, another side effect of our wonder LT :)

I am craving fish!!!!! I only started eating fish this year - I know, being Scottish and hating fish...my hubby got me into it so I long for a lovely salmon steak...wont have that till after Day 4 or thereabouts.

Yes, I will be ok on holiday as we are staying with family in Turkey and they all eat healthily out there and no chocolate ever! I am just looking forward to eating sensibly.

Have a good day.

Well done on your loss, but really sorry to hear you've not been feeling well along with it.
Best of luck for next weigh in, if you stick sensible eating for your one meal you should be fine - hope you don't have diabetes but a result will mean you can at least get to grips with it (or not).

If doc didn't phone back -0 phone them!

Back