Anti-depressants & Lipotrim

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
Hi:wave_cry:
Am hopefully going to be starting LT soon and am very motivated. I just wondered will they allow you to do it if you are on anti-depressants (fluxotine)
Thanks

And a massive well done to all those who have lost weight.. amazing!:eek:

Have you mentioned to your doc that you are planning to go on LT? Best to be safe and ensure it doesnt effect your meds. LT is brilliant I lost 65llbs last year in 4 months. Best of luck

shouldn't make any difference. I've been on fluoxitine for years and it's not an issue. Funnily enough, being in ketosis makes my mood better. It seems to balance things out a lot. And being 155lbs lighter helps too!
All the best with your journey xx

Hiya I agree with Roundrachel I have been taking flouextine for the past 7 weeks whilst on LT although my head is screwed up at the mo with comfort eating issues I have had no problems or and side affects and OH says I am a lot better to live with lol!!!

All I can say is mention it to the dr/chemist just so they are aware
this diet rocks losing the weight quickly gives you a great feeling and if your like me really helps with my moods
all the best
hope to see you on here soon

xx Sharron

Yay, exactly what I wanted to hear. Just rang my local chemist but pharmacist isn't in. They said to call back on monday, he isn't taking anyone on till after xmas but he might make an exception so that I can start boxing day:D I feel so inspired and motivated.. I need to do this. Great to hear how well you've all done. This forum is fab and I can see myself typing lots to get through the hunger. Am trying to prepare myself now before I start LT. Am starting to take my coffee black and drink more water (also doing sw). Hopefully by doing lots of reading I'll know what to expect. OH is the only one who knows what I'm going to do x

perfectorchid, just check with your doc and pharmacist but like others have said it hasnt affected them so you should be fine. Good luck for starting. I am sure you will do great xxx

Wow how exciting. I got married 2006 was prob about 2 stone thinner then but still over weight. I would love to do it all over again (to the same man! lol) Have you chosen your dress?

aww thats so sweet!
im leaving the dress till at least July!... coz i dont want to be the size i am right now when i get married!! :) ive looked at lots and lots tho..

Just incase you're interested..
this was my wedding dress
3123617298_32ffea7a7d.jpg

Ohh just thought of more thinspiration, there is a charity ball coming up where you can wear your dress again. That's what I wanna do!

oh wow that is an amazing dress!!!! its gorgeous!... thanx for the site hun.
im having an all traditional asian wedding so i will be wearing a red and gold outfit! :p... but at my reception i am going to wear an english style dress... oooh i cant wait!.. thanx for the site xx

Back