Antiacid tablets?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Sparkle_x, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Sparkle_x

Sparkle_x Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Anyone know if these effect ketosis?I have reflux and heart burn can get quite unbarable.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Friend

Friend Full Member

Hello sparkle, I'm on day 4 now and had extremely bad acid on day 2 I never took anything , mine seems to have disappeared by itself. Not sure about antiacid tablets but I'm sure some will have the answer on here. Good luck and hope it clears soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. scotminx

scotminx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Trying to eat well for baby on the way!
    I'm also not sure tbh... I think you would need to be careful with the over the counter type remedies as these would likely have sugar or other things in them for taste purposes. Of course if you have prescribed medication then you should take it as directed by your GP. Maybe try and stick to plain water if you're not already as fizzy drinks can flare up reflux for some. Hope it passes hun x

5. MrMojo

MrMojo Wannabe Mankini Model

Start Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Rennie do a sugar free tablet that does the trick, I always keep some around :)

6. Sparkle_x

Sparkle_x Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks guys x

7. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

I believe pharmacies have a type that is sugar free (for diabetics) and these would probably have the least effect on ketosis. At the end of the day, if you need them, you need them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.