Antibiotics for possible UTI

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
I have had some blood tests/urine sample etc done because i have these due to being on medication and my nurse said i might have an infection because my urine sample looked abit cloudy.

Well, i was surprised by this because i have had no symptoms and didnt know what she was on about really, lol.

But if i do have one and i need antibiotics, will it effect my weightloss?? I am on 790 plan and i dont want to stop the diet to take the antibiotics, especially since i dont feel any pain or symptoms.

I asked my CDC about this and she said that it would be fine and i wouldnt have to stop the diet. She also said there is no particular one that would be better at keeping me in ketosis, but if anyone has any other comments or advice it would be much appreciated, thank you :) xx

I would always recommend checking this with your GP, on recommendation from head office when I checked I tell people on antibiotics to do 1200 while taking them and then drop back onto a lower programme once complete but your GP knows best on whether you require food or not with them.

Mike

slightly off topic

wow laaibah havent you done well, 31lbs

WELL DONE.

remember the early days when you thought you couldnt do it?

I would always recommend checking this with your GP, on recommendation from head office when I checked I tell people on antibiotics to do 1200 while taking them and then drop back onto a lower programme once complete but your GP knows best on whether you require food or not with them.

Mike

Thanks Mike, i'll see what GP says on Friday. I am on the 790 plan now aswell and it feels like tons of food, i couldn't finish it yesterday, lol. Maybe that will be enough food for the antibiotics. I dont know so i best just see what GP has to say.

I hope you are recovering well at the hospital :)

xx

slightly off topic

wow laaibah havent you done well, 31lbs

WELL DONE.

remember the early days when you thought you couldnt do it?

lol, i remember those days very well. I was so upset about my slow losses that i would just be like ' i aint gna lose much this week, god this is going to take forever ', lol. I cant believe i have lost 31 lbs aswell. It seems wired. But it feels great, i feel so much more confident now :).Cant wait to hit the gym!!

How are you feeling?? You have done so well to start back on SS. You're very strong so i know you will do great :). I will try to get onto MSN more often so we can chat and support each other.

Good Luck :) xx

Back