Antibiotics?!!?!?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I know this thread has been done many times before but i cant really find an old thread in the search. Basically iv got a cut on my finger thats got infected and the doc has given me a weeks worth of antibiotics....how do these effect the diet??

dont think they will effect the diet weight loss wise just keep an eye on ya tum that they dont upset it xx

Well iv been told to eat a few salads just to get something in my tummy!!! doctors orders apparently

yes it's probably good to eat something as most antibiotics can irritate the stomach otherwise

oh pizzle! When are you going to get a break! lol -between you being sick recently and now this! You are jinxed woman! lol

Tell me about it!! Im thinking maybe someones trying to tell me something!?!?!

possibly -but dont listen if you dont want to! You're going to get there no matter what -just stay focussed! ;)

Oh im definatly going to get there! These obsticles are just making me more determined :)

i would do that hun ... im having 2 take meds for a sore shoulder im on cd doin ss and switchin 2 ss+ so i can eat a little something so it doesnt upset my tum ... hope u feel better soon xx

Oh im definatly going to get there! These obsticles are just making me more determined :)

bloody excellent! :D Thats what I like to hear!

Bring on the next weigh in!!

Back