ANTIBOTICS

nimi

I had a tooth ache and dentist has given me antibotics can i carry on with cd if im on them
im sure me teeth hurt due to being on this diet as i had the same problem last year when i was on this diet
if not what should i eat as im a veg so no fish eggs or meat
any suggestions as i got one weeks supple of antibotics and want to get back on this diet ASP as i have lost over a stone already in a month

Last edited:
Hi ya, I was on them last week and week before for the exact same problem (Dreaded tooth pain, abscess). I was advised that I could indeed continue on CD, however for the duration of the medication to add a meal, this way you will still lose weight, abeit slower, but will not ruin your diet. Didnt do me any harm and to be honest, I felt like I needed to eat something whilst taking the tablets as they made me feel a little sick.

Keep up the good work and well done so far.

I really cannot see how this diet could be causing tooth pain though!

Lisa

thanks lisa
i will add a meal this week
i thought if you were on antibotics while cd as you had no carbs in the body the antibotics didnt get absorbed?

If I were you I would speak to your CDC. I say this because some antibiotics, you need to take with food as they can upset the stomach lining if you dont....

Back