Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nimi, 2 February 2009 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Full Member

cambridge diet
    I had a tooth ache and dentist has given me antibotics can i carry on with cd if im on them
    im sure me teeth hurt due to being on this diet as i had the same problem last year when i was on this diet
    if not what should i eat as im a veg so no fish eggs or meat
    any suggestions as i got one weeks supple of antibotics and want to get back on this diet ASP as i have lost over a stone already in a month
    Last edited: 2 February 2009
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

Hi ya, I was on them last week and week before for the exact same problem (Dreaded tooth pain, abscess). I was advised that I could indeed continue on CD, however for the duration of the medication to add a meal, this way you will still lose weight, abeit slower, but will not ruin your diet. Didnt do me any harm and to be honest, I felt like I needed to eat something whilst taking the tablets as they made me feel a little sick.

Keep up the good work and well done so far.

I really cannot see how this diet could be causing tooth pain though!

4. nimi

nimi Full Member

cambridge diet
    thanks lisa
    i will add a meal this week
    i thought if you were on antibotics while cd as you had no carbs in the body the antibotics didnt get absorbed?
  5. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    If I were you I would speak to your CDC. I say this because some antibiotics, you need to take with food as they can upset the stomach lining if you dont....
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.