anto.m

anto.m

help this is my first week back on lipotrim ... lost 7 stone 3 years ago have put on 3 so now i need to tackle this before it gets worse any encouragement would be appreciated

Welcome anto.m

Plenty support to be found on this forum and a weath of info and nonsense too!

You'll do great.

Hi hun....welcome to the forum.

Firstly well done for getting straight back onto this fantastic diet. You know it works as you have done it before.....this time you only have three stones to lose not seven. Think positively hun...You'll probably lose half a stone or so your first week........then you'll be down to two and a half stone to lose. It will be gone before you know it.

Let us know how you get on hun and jump on here anytime you are feeling weak. There is always someone on hand to help.x

welcome to minis, and well done for tackling the weight issue before it gets out of hand
you'll get plenty of support and tips to keep you on the wagon, good luck and happy losses

welcome back and good for you for getting back on it, good luck x

Good luck with the diet. I'm sure u'll do grand.

Welcome + good luck hun,
wont take to long u be bk to thin in no time ;)

Welcome back and good luck, you'll soon be at target again.

x

thanks for all the messages of support i have just come in from work feelin tired and hungry but decided to see if i had any replies .its great that other people know what yer goin through , gonna have cup of t /shower and an early night

All the best Anto - you know it works :D

well done on your loss!!! only 2st 2 lb to go!!!! :D

well done on your loss fantastic!

Great loss Anto. Ur a 1/3 of the way there already!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done hun xxxxx

Back