ants in my pants

babystar31

Gold Member
Ok not literally lol. Im just a bit antsy today cos i originally would have been gettin weighed today. After my "incident" with the scales i will now be weighing on a Friday (the only day i'll be near boots lol).....so for my sins i will now have to wait another 4 days to find out the result. Still 100% although for the first 4 days or so i dont think i was drinking enough, i am now so back on track :D

Excellent Mandy, still not cheated then?? Well done, you need to drink between 2 and 4 litres a day, please do not drink less than that, look what happend to the short one.

Keep at it Mandy....:p

Why thank you gentlemen :D Yeah i always have at least 3 litres of water ready chilled in the fridge to drink throughout the day....but some days i just havent been having it all. Well i have for the last few days so gonna have to keep it up. Im just really not keen on plain water....tastes of...nothing! And im scared todrink flavoured incase it affects weightloss. I drink the occasional little bit of strawberry water, so think im gonna buy loads o that.....i could defo drink a lot of that in a day lol

and no Mark.....would i cheat on you? lol

not one morsel of food has passed these lips, not one drink of anything i shouldnt be drinking, ive even thrown out my beloved scales....i am 100% doing this....blue team aint getting one up on me hahaha

Must be hard not weighing at the end of your first week but by Friday you'll be well into your second so will see a fab loss. Chin up, maybe try on some clothes that have been a bit tight recently. We've all got some of those lol.

Back