anxious please help

caramumofmany

i offen think wii fits are the devil, imma cry, well i weight before slimming world on wednesday and it said 19st 6 and then said 19st 4 but at slimming world i was 19st 8.5, the next day it said 19st 3, then the next day it said 19st 1 then it said 19st 3 and today it says 19st 5, it seems to think i am putting on weight even though i am following the plan to the T i have done nothing and i mean nothing wrong, whats going on? i just want to cry, i might also add i have my period coming on as well, and since starting on 5th, i am not going for number 2s very often what can i do?

i wouldnt trust the weight it is telling you. when i used it it told me a different weight everyday and it was often 4lbs difference! id just ignore it, keep doing the exercise but dont do the weigh in bit and just wait til you go to sw. good luck x

please please stop getting on the scales everyday, all it will do is play with your mind, we can all change from day to day, especially us women. Loads of things can interfere with our losses, and I think you really do have to trust the SW scales and only take them as you weight nothing else. Actually a true loss of you want to see it really is over the month, rather than week to week, it will even itself out. Trust the diet and yourself and ditch the addictive weighing!

You will be doing fine

Helen xxx

hi hun i have to agree with helen on this only weigh urself once a week u will be surprised how ur weight goes up and down i used to weigh myself several times a day but it messed with my head too much i now only weigh once a week :eek: stay with it it does work good luck losing the lbs xx

I agree, ditch the scales if you're attending class... your weight fluctuates all through the day/week. The only time you should weigh is on WI day and at the same time, wearing similar clothes. It can be disheartening to see those numbers, but they mean nothing.

I started on January 5th as well. Will think of you on wednesday!

Oh bless you....I think the best thing you can do hon is IGNORE what the wii fit says...be guided only by what your s/w scales say. The wii isn't an accurate way of measuring weight.
As for the other problem, it may be your body has yet to adjust to the new diet. Maybe trying extra fruit or making sure you have yr healthy b(s) will help, and if not have a chat with your consultant. Try not to worry, I bet when you go for your weigh in you will have a lovely surprise! xx

It's obviously not very acurate. If not weighing at SW then I would suggest you either weigh at Boots once a week or buy a good set of scales to weigh on - once a week only.

NOW for me to say that is a bit laughable because I weigh myself EVERY DAY even though I go to SW classes on a Tuesday - however my scales are acurate within half a pound of SW so they don't upset me - if you know what I mean.

Back