Any admin in the house? Problems with my info

xehorus

I have just noticed that my height on my stats says 4'9" when I have put from the beginning 5' 7".no wonder my BMI was so high!:eek:
I have tried to amend it but nothing...I guess the system wants me to be short:rolleyes:
Any one knows how to contact admin here?

exactly what have you put in the height field in the CP

Oh I see...thank you so much starlight...I only know by heart my height in cm so I converted it and thought that all I had to do was put 57.:rolleyes:
Thank you everyone else for your help!

Now you've amended your height, I'm surprised that you are doing this diet as you already have a very healthy BMI! :confused:
Dukan recommends this diet is suitable for a BMI of over 25.

Now you've amended your height, I'm surprised that you are doing this diet as you already have a very healthy BMI! :confused:
Dukan recommends this diet is suitable for a BMI of over 25.

Hello red heart, I did not realise that this Diet is recommended for BMI of 25 and over. I must have missed it in the book. :(

I started here because I knew of a few people with a little bit of weight to lose like myself ( a stone or thereabouts ) that were on this diet and loved it.

I also liked the high protein idea of the diet... I have always eaten pretty badly and cooked even worse. I Have a hard time eating fruit and veg. I thought I would try this approach not only to lose the weight but also to teach myself to eat a bit more balanced and to start cooking as well.;)

Good thinking on improving healthy eating, X. I reckon that if you cut out wheat, pasta and potatoes, use the oatbran as recommended in these pages and balance up your protein to veg and don't go too low on fats but look at their quality ( eg use olive oil, rather than corn etc.) you will have very little problem. Increase on nuts and seeds as soon as you can after the little bit of weight goes. This diet is like a cookery class, we all come out knowing more about nutrition and food prep.

Good thinking on improving healthy eating, X. I reckon that if you cut out wheat, pasta and potatoes, use the oatbran as recommended in these pages and balance up your protein to veg and don't go too low on fats but look at their quality ( eg use olive oil, rather than corn etc.) you will have very little problem. Increase on nuts and seeds as soon as you can after the little bit of weight goes. This diet is like a cookery class, we all come out knowing more about nutrition and food prep.
Thanks for your encouragement Topaz, I know a lot of people feel I should not be doing a diet but prevention also is key to keeping a healthy weight. But mainly I am doing it for what I said above. I NEED to eat better. If I don't tell myself that I am on a diet I won't do it. I know it sounds silly but that is how I am.

Thanks for all your tips!::)

Back