any advice on moving up the plans?

this*time

had my wi today and now have 13lbs to go I have been ss all the way, did a few days of ssplus last week, is now a good time to move up or should I stay ss, ssplus a while longer? i am really worried about putting weight on, has this happened to anyone doing 1000?

I think if I was you, I would stay on ss/ss+ for another half stone, although from posts I have read the losses are still good as you are moving up the plans

I'm going to do Sole Source until I reach my goal weight. Then I'll stop the diet.

Hi moving up the plans are so important it's happened to me so I know. I would say do another week of ss then move up two 810 I think I was on 810 for 4 weeks loved it. Then did 1000, 1200, then only 1 week of 1500.

Is normal to think u will gain weight honestly but the cd maintaince plans is such a fantastic starting point it introduce only certain foods.

My consultant put me on 1000 plan a couple of weeks ago and I've stopped losing. I know I don't do much exercise, but I would have thought I'd need more than that to maintain my weight. Maybe I need to drop down to 810 first (she skipped that step and told me to move straight to 1000). What do you all think?

Ok, no advice available from you lovely people, and have been gaining again, so I'm going back to SS. Looks like I'm going to be on it for life :(

Back