any advice on moving up the plans?

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by this*time, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    had my wi today and now have 13lbs to go I have been ss all the way, did a few days of ssplus last week, is now a good time to move up or should I stay ss, ssplus a while longer? i am really worried about putting weight on, has this happened to anyone doing 1000?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think if I was you, I would stay on ss/ss+ for another half stone, although from posts I have read the losses are still good as you are moving up the plans

4. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    I'm going to do Sole Source until I reach my goal weight. Then I'll stop the diet.

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi moving up the plans are so important it's happened to me so I know. I would say do another week of ss then move up two 810 I think I was on 810 for 4 weeks loved it. Then did 1000, 1200, then only 1 week of 1500.

Is normal to think u will gain weight honestly but the cd maintaince plans is such a fantastic starting point it introduce only certain foods.

6. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My consultant put me on 1000 plan a couple of weeks ago and I've stopped losing. I know I don't do much exercise, but I would have thought I'd need more than that to maintain my weight. Maybe I need to drop down to 810 first (she skipped that step and told me to move straight to 1000). What do you all think?

7. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Ok, no advice available from you lovely people, and have been gaining again, so I'm going back to SS. Looks like I'm going to be on it for life :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.