any advice please?

pamella

i've been thinking about my sw diaries for the past 6 weeks cus thats how long i've either sts,lost a fraction then gained it the following week.
it all started when i went on hols and started ee.for the last 3 ish weeks now i've gone back to green but this week i've had a lil meat whereas i would have either veggie or quorn foods.
when i lived abroad my diet was very like this sw one with the exception of eating a lil chicken or fish but only once a day if that.
i'm wondering if i have a bod that doesn't fair well with meat or meat n carbs togethor.i hate red days cus bazaarly i fel ravenous all day on them.
does this make any sence to anyone else?

Yes perfectly!
Im the same. I find that whilst EE is fantastic my losses arent as great as if I alternate between a Red and Green days in the week. I tend to do more Red than anything else, but I will be throwing the odd EE day in here and there to add variety.

Last week I did 2 red 3 green 1 EE and 1 M2M and I lost 2.5lbs which for me is an astounding loss!!

So my advice is vary your days and your plans and mix it up cos that seemed to works for me.
I've looked through your diaries and they seem okay other than you do seem to guess a fair few syn values and that could be detrimental as sometimes our guesses are way way out!
Stick with it hun. xx

Back