500 Calories Any advice please!!!!

Drink plenty and just keep reminding yourself you can eat well tomorrow :) keep that goal
Of why you are going this firmly in your mind :)

Thanks. I've drank a whole pot of tea to my self as someone said that was a his way to stave off hunger. Still going strong.

Thanks. I've drank a whole pot of tea to my self as someone said that was a his way to stave off hunger. Still going strong.

Good good! Yeah I find tea fills me up where as coffee makes me thirstier and hungry! Have you looked in the stickies section as the 100 cal ideas and down days ideas they really help me! For example Hartleys sugar free jelly pots are only 10 cals I freeze them and scoff then at night usually only manage 1 as they take some eating when frozen :) x

Ooo. I'll do that! Have you been successful on this diet? How many calories do you stick to on normal days?

Hia, I have been successful in the past with JUDDD! I love the fact that you can eat the next day so it's fab! I've been back on the plan 2 wks lost 10lbs in my first week and maintained second week which I think is water retention! I had a baby girl 5 weeks ago so I knew I'd lose alot of water in my first week!
I have 430 on my down days and 1500 on up days even though the JUDDD calculator on the website says I should be having 2147 on ups that's just too many for me!! I've been doing 5:2 but this week in going to try 4:3 and see how that goes I know if you do alternative days you lose quicker that's what I did last time!

Brilliant. Well I'm weighing in on Wednesday. I had 630 calories yesterday so need to do a bit better on Tuesday which is going to be my next down day. I'll let you know how I get on.

Congratulations on the little one xx

Brilliant. Well I'm weighing in on Wednesday. I had 630 calories yesterday so need to do a bit better on Tuesday which is going to be my next down day. I'll let you know how I get on.

Congratulations on the little one xx

Good luck Hun I'm on a down day too today! Not looking forward to it as its the first day of my first period after having a c section eeeeek! I've woken up to the feed my daughter and I just want chocolate eeeek!!! I have to make myself busy today I really want to get this baby weight off so I can start bridal dress shopping :) yey xx

So weighed in 5 pounds lighter! YEY!!! Really pleased it seemed to work. Having first fast day of this week today. Seem to be getting the hang of it now. Like you though I'm due on so preparing for irrational hunger at some point :D

How's it all going? I'm on second fast day of the week today. Really getting into the swing of it. So much easier knowing you can eat the next day.

Hope the wedding dress shopping was successful

How's it all going? I'm on second fast day of the week today. Really getting into the swing of it. So much easier knowing you can eat the next day.

Hope the wedding dress shopping was successful

Hia glad your getting into the swing of it! I need to be tougher in my dd! I find it so much easier when oh is working away! Knowing you can eat the next day defo spurs you along! I went on a hen do last night first time of being out in about 10months I just felt so uncomfortable and enormous it really has given me the kick up the behind that I needed!! So that's it no more messing about I just panic with the lack of sleep that I may over eat when tired so I need to but some energy foods like porridge etc!! Hope yesterday's dd went well :)

Finding ryvita and dairylea slices my savour on dd. Loving them with marmite! Managed to get them to 488 cals a day.

Lost 5 pounds last week, weigh day tomorrow so on another dd today xx

Finding ryvita and dairylea slices my savour on dd. Loving them with marmite! Managed to get them to 488 cals a day.

Lost 5 pounds last week, weigh day tomorrow so on another dd today xx

Ohhh never thought of marmite on ryvitas! I have them with the light dairy lea spread and pickled onions! I find picked onions and seafood sticks help me! 5lbs is brill well find fingers crossed tomorrow is a good loss! Let us know how you get on x

So lost another 2lb so that's -7lb all together. Half a stone woo! Very pleased, maybe would have liked a little bit more off. For to have a great week this week as holiday next couple of weeks so that will be full of foods :D

Back