Any advice?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Heweyyy, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Heweyyy

Heweyyy New Member

Ello everyone, im new to this site so a little..shy i guess. Basically im quite young, yet i weigh quite alot. Was through my own bad habbits ofcourse but i want to have a fresh start and start enjoying life. My goal is to lose 7 stone through healthy eating and going to the gym for cardio. Does anyone have any advice on what i should be eating because i've been boggled by what there is. No carbs, some carbs, all protein, no protein etc. Any advice would be of great use. Thanks :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Does the gym do diet advice? Make sure you write down everything you have and divide the 7 stones into smaller chunks.

Irene xx

4. dizzydelly

dizzydelly likes vw's!

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Heweyy :welcome:
    Have a look at all the different diets and see what fits with your lifestyle. Slow and steady is the best way and make small goals.
    Good luck on your journey x

5. Kirstina88

Kirstina88 Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Yeah definately pick a diet to suit you. No carbs is hardcore... and something I couldn't do because I love carbs... so it'd involve a lot of prep... so I'm just healthy eating. I was told about myfitnesspal.com which is a few online exercise and food diary from here. I'm finding that a great help to keep me on track!!

Like Irene said - 7 Stones is definately a massive goal, cutting it up is a good idea. Otherwise losing 2lbs (which is a big enough achievement) will seem like nothing from 7 stone, but if your goal is to lose half a stone by xx/xx/xx then it is a damn good place to be :)!

Also my new trick is, everything I crave food (but I'm not really hungry) I go and entertain myself - put on a DVD... paint my nails... fake tan... anything to keep myself occupied!! xx

6. Heweyyy

Heweyyy New Member

Thanks alot all for the help and advice. Will be putting them all into practise. Well, maybe not the fake tan or nail painting :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.