Any advice?

Hopehappy

Hi everyone,

im starting the cd tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has advice for me. I'm so determined to loose the weight so I'm hoping this will work for me. Do we get to taste the shakes first or do we just have to buy it and see??? Are the soups nice?

:thankyou:

Hi hopehappy I started last Monday I'm not going to lie it is hard but if you stay focused you can get through it. I have found it easier as the days go by also the results are worth it I lost 10lb in 6 days. You don't get to try before you buy but my favs are:
Strawberry
Banana
Chocolate
Mango
Chicken and mushroom
Vegetable
And deffo drink your water each day x

Thanks mrsb,

iv been on a very low calorie diet before and it was hell so I'm in no doubt this will be too...lol. I want it so much more and have lots of weddings and party's in the next yr to focus on....

I'm sure ill be addicted to this forum to keep me motivated.

:thankyou:

I like the bars and porridge and some shakes and no soups, soups make me wanna get bread to dip in,lol

I always blend my shakes with ice and drink with a straw
cut my bars into tiny pieces and eat a piece at a time
eat the porridge with a tea spoon

i have just started ... i add pepper to the soups for an added taste,, and drink shakes with a straw too

I have bought the mouse mix too, its great to add to the shakes, mix up, place in fridge for 15 mins or so and you have a delish mouse..xx

i might give that mouse ago in after a couple of weeks.. i seen this tip,, but a ready made shake in the freezer,, its kinds like icecream, so im going to get a couple on weds and try that x

Back