Any alternatives ?

You shouldn't really make them up the night before as there could be some loss to vits and minerals and the texture changes.

However, if you get one of those little shaker things from your CDC, you can fill with water and take your packet separately, then mix when you need it. I haven't tried the shaker, but I've heard it works just fine :) I think you can get them in Lakeland too and maybe other places??

Your CDC might not keep them in stock, but he/she will be able to get one for you :)

I'm not a tetra fan, tend to just take a bar to work and have my shakes at home xx

I use a shaker while I'm out & about, but I always end up with a lumpy shake.:(
I can't remember who posted it, but the battery operated cappuccino frothers work well, I'll be ordering on off ebay tomorrow (payday).

I was going to ask about the shaker, I dont mine lumpy chocolate shakes nice and chewy haha.

BRILLIANT

I posted i had ordered a shaker well its come and i have tested it and its fab. I am on the road as a rep and this is going to make my life easier. I use the tetra's but the limited flavours etc etc anyway well worth the almost £3 and free shipping i would recommend them to everyone who works in an office on the road, or even to use at home fab.

JS xxx

ooh i might have to invest in a shaker myself now....!

Back