Any ASDA shopping tips?

Tubs

Going up to ASDA in Northern Ireland tomorrow, any WW shopping tips?

Hubby has offered to drive up and watch the kids while I shop(he's on best behaviour, he's leaving me for 2wks next week lol ), so despite not having the energy to walk to the end of the road, I'm going to take advantage of his offer and stock up for the time he's away :sigh:

I love Asda LF Meals, theyre maybe a wee bit higher in points than Tesco but are gorgeous. The pasta, chicken & bacon bake is highly recommended ;) I found my local Asda does a great range of WW stuff - not meals - things like Bacon, salami, coronation tuna etc....

I work in my local ASDA and at the moment we have some great deals on WW products.
I love the bacon its delicious and is on offer 2 packets for £3.00 i think.
The bread is only 50p a loaf at the moment too, which is a bargain!
Ummm has anyone tried the WW humous wow is that nice or what, i like dipping the WW chilli tortillas in it yum.
Honestly Im not being biast but ASDA is definitely the best place for WW food at the moment.... i've just brought a jar of the new tikka masala and korma cooking sauces...anyone tasted them yet...
enjoy ur shopping trip hun...in a strange way i really look forward to going food shopping now with my little points calculator lol xxx

We have an ASDA near by but I shop in Tesco's. It sounds as though I should go & check it out though as they seem to have the biggest WW range. Hope the 2 weeks without hubby go smoothly.

I work in my local ASDA and at the moment we have some great deals on WW products.
I love the bacon its delicious and is on offer 2 packets for £3.00 i think.
The bread is only 50p a loaf at the moment too, which is a bargain!
Ummm has anyone tried the WW humous wow is that nice or what, i like dipping the WW chilli tortillas in it yum.
Honestly Im not being biast but ASDA is definitely the best place for WW food at the moment.... i've just brought a jar of the new tikka masala and korma cooking sauces...anyone tasted them yet...
enjoy ur shopping trip hun...in a strange way i really look forward to going food shopping now with my little points calculator lol xxx

the korma and tikka sauces are the nicest low fat jar sauces i have tasted.. love the korma especially. and no i agree - i work for sainsburys but asda are much better for WW products - you do four different WW quiches - i picked up a bacon leek and cheese one today but there was also a mozzerella, tomato and basil one i think? we only do the quiche lorraine and cheese and onion at sainsburys :( we suck.

Back