• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



any Beck book users here?

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
#1
Hello my lovelys

those of you who know me... hello again!!
those of you who dont... welcome, and im sure i will get to know you, and i will pop into your diaries when i can :)

just wanted to know if there are any beck book users... just wanted to know how it is for you, and where you are up to etc.. :)
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fuss

Full Member
S: 16st12lb C: 14st12lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 2st0lb(11.86%)
#2
Hi Kes .. Hope you are well

What is a beck book?

Chelle xx
 

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
#4
I'm just coming over from cd.. and love it over there, hence why asking if any beck users here,

The beck book is a cognitive therapy book that helps you change your mind set.

Google it or look up on Amazon
 

mrs a

fat,frumpy,fed up
G: 13st0lb
#5
sounds good - must have a lookee ..................;)
 

X Kelly X

Silver Member
S: 21st2lb C: 21st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 46.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#7
Kes said:
Hello my lovelys

those of you who know me... hello again!!
those of you who dont... welcome, and im sure i will get to know you, and i will pop into your diaries when i can :)

just wanted to know if there are any beck book users... just wanted to know how it is for you, and where you are up to etc.. :)
Hi ya!
I brought the beck book about a year ago with every intention to use it but I am still to do so lol.
I strangely thought I could just buy the book and magically lose weight without applying the methods, lol but I'm afraid it didn't work like that. Haha.
Any hoo, thanks to ur post I have picked it up and started it tonight so thank you for that Hun :)
R u using it too?
 

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
#8
I'm on about day 4... I've stopped there until we get back from Egypt, so we could all use this thread to bounce beck ideas if you all get it...
 

X Kelly X

Silver Member
S: 21st2lb C: 21st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 46.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#9
Kes said:
I'm on about day 4... I've stopped there until we get back from Egypt, so we could all use this thread to bounce beck ideas if you all get it...
Sounds like a good plan . When u off to Egypt? Hope u have a lovely time!!
 

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
#10
X Kelly X said:
Sounds like a good plan . When u off to Egypt? Hope u have a lovely time!!
I'm off to Egypt on tuesday for a week!!!!
 


Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim and Save - Off Topic 84
Slim And Save 23
Slim and Save - Off Topic 17
Slimpod 9
Cambridge Weight Plan 11

Similar threads



Top