any Beck book users here?

Kes

Gold Member
Hello my lovelys

those of you who know me... hello again!!
those of you who dont... welcome, and im sure i will get to know you, and i will pop into your diaries when i can :)

just wanted to know if there are any beck book users... just wanted to know how it is for you, and where you are up to etc.. :)

I'm just coming over from cd.. and love it over there, hence why asking if any beck users here,

The beck book is a cognitive therapy book that helps you change your mind set.

Google it or look up on Amazon

sounds good - must have a lookee ..................;)

Kes said:
Hello my lovelys

those of you who know me... hello again!!
those of you who dont... welcome, and im sure i will get to know you, and i will pop into your diaries when i can :)

just wanted to know if there are any beck book users... just wanted to know how it is for you, and where you are up to etc.. :)

Hi ya!
I brought the beck book about a year ago with every intention to use it but I am still to do so lol.
I strangely thought I could just buy the book and magically lose weight without applying the methods, lol but I'm afraid it didn't work like that. Haha.
Any hoo, thanks to ur post I have picked it up and started it tonight so thank you for that Hun :)
R u using it too?

I'm on about day 4... I've stopped there until we get back from Egypt, so we could all use this thread to bounce beck ideas if you all get it...

Kes said:
I'm on about day 4... I've stopped there until we get back from Egypt, so we could all use this thread to bounce beck ideas if you all get it...

Sounds like a good plan . When u off to Egypt? Hope u have a lovely time!!

X Kelly X said:
Sounds like a good plan . When u off to Egypt? Hope u have a lovely time!!

I'm off to Egypt on tuesday for a week!!!!

Back